Reviews for Iron Moon!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Tuxedo kamen could be the "black widow" of the group, thus the shield operative. I hope to read more soon.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
hhhm-tuxedo-mask/moonlaigth-kngth-sood-have-shied
oh-mabey-salior-pluto&the-outer-work-for-saword hhhm
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
hhm here's-iade-seean-queen-barraiyl-oh-did-mee-youer-they-aer-lost-i have-the-nagavise-bunny-ironmoon-we-have-g-maercury
Cylon One chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Updated sooner than I expected but not complaining.

Really enjoyed reading this chapter and am excited that Rei becoming the Sailor Scout of Mars and taking the name Wasp somehow in her Sailor Scout name is right around the corner.

Wonder what she'll be called?

Find out when find out.

Can't figure what role Tuxedo Mask to play.

Not sure on powers myself.

Do like the SHIELD connection idea, though.
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Nice work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 5/8/2012
Awesome story.

Tuxedo Mask should belong to SHIELD.
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Great work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
Narsil chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Cool, a new chapter! What a great way to celebrate the movie coming out. I'm definitely hoping you add more to it, it's one of the more unique crossovers available here.
Pryde Kitty chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I am really curious to see where these new leads come into play, and I hope to see a new chapter out soon!
Pryde Kitty chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Very nice to see the new upgrades in the armor. It's definitely cool to see you combining Iron Man attacks with Sailor Moon Magic
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Strange how Usagi gets to have the Iron Man armor first. Also nice touch with the tech turning into MagiTech
Cylon One chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
I have interest in this story.

Big interest in it.

Been waiting for an update to Iron Moon since it was last updated.

Finally has and I enjoyed the chapter.

Please twice that it continues to continue.

Really neat with Mina being the counterpart to Steve Rogers.
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Please do continue this story. I am very excited to see Mina fight with her new shield. I am very happy to see you update this fic. Keep it up as usual.

~ Tanya Adams 64
ultimate mayhem chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Dude this is awesome! I gotta say though I'm personally I'm kinda hoping you make the Senshi into like a Marvel's version of the Teen Titans. You know what I mean?
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011