Reviews for The Last Son, Book Three: Changes
Ghost Angel14 chapter 22 . 9/1
You fouth wall breakin son of a so proud!
Superman is a moron for letting shield take the ship. When word gets out America has advanced tech line that, other nations will be fighting over it causing WWIII. Super should have taken it. Might be a lesson for him to find other Kree or skrull ships lying around. Good story!
Padmus-Orion-Black chapter 1 . 3/27
in the past 3 days, I have read Part 1 and 2, I was very excited when Past two was SO much larger than part one, and now you have near caused me to shiver with anticipation at the thought of almost a MILLION words, I cannot say thank you enough, I know this will be as good as the last two
HighFather chapter 31 . 1/26
I know You're going by the marvel version of Odin, but from a mythological standpoint, one single act of kindness on Super Man's part in this story may have all but crippled Odin. The all father tore his own eye out after drinking from the Well of Urd to prove that he was worthy of it's gift and burden. And there's no telling how restoring that eye would affect the fount of cosmic knowledge he gained from that sacrifice.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Great chapter
ThomasNealy chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Supermans Father had the right idea. People like Joker need to be sent to the phantom zone
Drgyen chapter 25 . 7/22/2015
While it is good idea that Dazzler/Powergirl was actually a type of supergirl clone. But I personally I think you over-dramatize it too much.

Furthermore, I reject the Winter Soldier (Bucky) for leaving Hydra. Reasons: it is too soon, and I am seeing less of him to play any important part in the future.
BaronDomitius chapter 43 . 6/19/2015
When I read through the Last Son series, I must say that I was amazed by it. It is not the fact that it is a Marvel/DC crossover fanfiction but of all the detail, characters, and settings in the series. You have managed to combine aspects of both universes seamlessly into a single universe and make it work and not only did it work, you also, like I mentioned, went through a massive amount of detail and did LOADS of research about things, such as the personalities of many Marvel and DC characters and kept them in character and you even made creative turns on them and developed them splendidly. Not only did you develop them, you also explored their relationships and interactions with other characters, hero or villain alike,(for most of them that is) and make them interesting. I believe a key example of this was the primary protagonists aside from Superman, which were the teenaged X-Men cast of Evolution. While your fanfic did have some problems, like many have pointed out, such as Superman being too overpowered, maybe not giving enough focus on some other significant characters at times and a couple others, yet as time went on, you improved, and your series would become more entertaining. I believe a few examples are your portrayal of General Zod, with him not as a one-dimensional power-hungry conqueror but as a Well-Intentioned Extremist or a Knight Templar type of villain whom, even though his goals are villainous, one can sympathize with their goals. The same can be said for some other notable main antagonists such as Magneto and Dr. Doom, and maybe Cadmus to an extent. Even if the goals of villains are not sympathetic, you are able to make them awesome though, with Joker, HYDRA (and a few I can't quite remember off the top of my head) being one of those key example. But this cannot be said for every major villain in your series, like the FOH, whom for me, I loathed every bit and cringed every time they were on screen, spouting their hateful, bigotted rhetoric.
In the end, I believe Last Son is a masterpiece which I and many others can see that you have put a great deal of effort into. I wish you the best of luck on the rest of the series.
MartyrFan chapter 43 . 4/14/2015
X-Men: Evolution is one of my favorite animated series. One of my favorite types of stories is when they add a new character to the storyline, altering it. What you've done is to masterfully take the universes of DC and Marvel, and using the Evolution series as a base, created a universe that combines them all. I've enjoyed Books 1-3, and I intend to get started on Book 4 once summer starts. I'm not sure how far you're into Book 4, but may I suggest a few characters or things that haven't made an appearance? Ghost Rider, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Red Lantern Corp.? Or are they are in Book 4? Anyway, keep up the good work!
MF 22 chapter 37 . 2/11/2015
Just so you know, Phoenix/Dark Phoenix would definitely be categorized as a Class Six entity, using the parameters laid out in this chapter. Even with you having Phoenix being merely an alternate personality/consciousness, like that insipid Last Stand movie did, it's still powerful enough to wipe out solar systems, or worse, quite easily. It is majesty and terror, rolled into a magnificent package.
MF 22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I've been rereading the saga, and I've noticed a few things I hadn't before. For instance, when the Hellions were introduced, you wrote that something, or someone, was blocking the Professor from picking up their readings until that moment. Emma Frost, while being one of the world's most powerful telepaths, is not as powerful as the Professor, who is the strongest telepath on Earth. The only way I could see that working is the Professor didn't know of their existence, thus wasn't looking for them specifically. If he had, there's no way Emma would've been able to mask their presence. She doesn't have that kind of power.

Next, in this chapter, you have the President of Iran speaking Arabic. While Arabic is spoken there, the official language of Iran is Farsi, and the President would be speaking in it. Next, despite popular opinion, it is the Supreme Ruler who has the true power in Iran, not the President. It would be he who addressed the world on the nuclear issue. The President has little actual power, and follows the policy of the Supreme Leader.
bee14ish chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Those reviews from Nimbus and Breeze, especially the former, listen to them.
Vanessa Masters chapter 37 . 12/22/2014