Reviews for The Last Son, Book Three: Changes
animelovercamcam chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Love it
cdog21 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
im with pietro, clark's holier than though attitude is annoying. even if what he is saying is the right thing.
Cyrannus chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
So there are three species of human; homo sapien (normal), homo superior (mutant), and homo nocturna (vampires) right? (nocturna is latin for nocturnal)
DinoKnightReady chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
You had to do it didn't you you went and all but destroyed the fourth wall. Hahahaha i was wondering when you would deadpool is one of the few who can get away with and its usually funny
Guest chapter 42 . 9/3/2012
well I guess it has to be a fictional story for president Obie to acually do something right politics aside this story really sucks you in
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
Ahem, Ahem, The Torah and by extention Judaism deosn't aknowlage Jesus as an prophet or the messiah at all; To me and my bretheren we se Jesus as a man nothing more. I persomally see Jesus as an false prophet at best.
shugokage chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
Great story again!
I can't wait to see your sequel!
Glamorous Gamine chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
Okay. I plowed through this and Part 2 in one sitting, so let me just sum my feelings for the series thus far in one go as well:

WOW!

My goodness, when Hurricane and I take over Marvel and DC, of top priority is allowing you to adapt the Last Son series. Every single character has their time to shine. Of note is Siryn, whom I had sworn to hate when I read her Mary Sue-like description, but developed into one of the more complex characters and quickly found a place in my heart. People actually take the time to confide in their loved ones and build relationships based on mutual respect and clear communication!

(We know the Gordanians exist. Any hopes the Tamaraneans might as well? Sorry, my Dick/Kory fangirl flared for a moment there.)

Each chapter was longer than I'm used to in my fanfiction, but like watching a favorite TV show, I couldn't help but wonder, "Is that all?" as each one ended. I gleefully anticipate Part 4 as we find out what SPOILER ALERT! Darkseid and Apocalypse are up to.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2012
I hate how Obama has made your countries situation worse but I stll love this story I am very conflicted
Guest chapter 43 . 7/24/2012
In Book Four there should be a Death of Superman story arc or you can write a chapter based on Superman vs The Elite
Guest chapter 43 . 7/2/2012
for the past five years this series has helped me recapture my interest in comics so i would like to say thank you for that.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/27/2012
In Book Four will some chapters be based on episodes from Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Dracarot chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
"He's a completely different breed from anyone else; Creed, the F.O.H…even Doom." Superman said. "I didn't understand it, the first time I came here…but Joker is true evil; the kind that doesn't exist for wealth, or for power, or for any goal; he's the kind of evil that exists simply because it wants to exist."

Ah the old difference between lawful evil and chaotic evil.

With lawful evil villains they probably don't even think they're evil. Harsh yes, brutal, probab ly, evil no. What they do is for some greater good for all. Some probably do know the evil of there actions but choose to ignore it.

But Chaotic evil is a different ball game all together. Someone who is chaotic evil only looks out for numero uno and looks to hurt as many others as possible.

However a lawful evil villain can do more damage via better management of resources, administration, and just plain patience that a chaotic evil villain might have.

So in the end both are equally dangerous. Though one is more evil.
Matalo chapter 43 . 5/16/2012
It took me a while to get through this entire series, but it has been truly impressive.

You've seamlessly blended in the Marvel and DC universes in a way that makes it seem believable. With items like the Kree and Skrull as Krypton's enemies or Aquaman being Namor's cousin.

I admit, at times, I thought the heroes were a bit overpowered and Mary/Gary Sueish. More allies, better resources, and better tactics. But I was proven wrong in instances such as the 'Dark Arc' with Alison leaving and Superman on the verge of collapse. Or when they were decimated by General Zod, who wasted them at almost every turn before being tricked.

But there was one part where I felt the enemies were a bit shafted. Like Magneto, the X-men's greatest enemy, did not appear as many times as he should have, he almost was like an Anti-hero throughout this whole fic, with the only part fighting him was Polaris, with his trying only to protect Genosha. But he has always been a grey character so I guess that's OK.

Also, I applaud you using Graydon Creed as one of the series main villains, who was a very underrated villain in the comics. It's a modern day version of Cain and Abel with him and his little brother Nightcrawler. I do hope he appears a few more times in Book 4, as I think he is the embodiment of what the X-men are fighting against, human hate and intolerance. But it seems that Madame Hydra (one of the BIGGEST shockers with being Alison's mother), might soon find no use for him and kill him.

I do hope the Book 4 comes out soon with Crusade and Smallville chronicles.

For Book 4, I know that Apocalypse and Darkseid are the top baddies, but for one side arc could there be an Injustice League or a Cabal trying to gain power. Here are some members who I think can really work in the shadows and join this dark group.

Dr Doom.

Selene.

Shinobi Shaw.

Ra's Al Ghul.

The Kingpin.

Vandal Savage.

Azazel. (will he appear?)

Noram.

Mr. Sinister. (who can use the group's resources to locate the third key, whatever that is, never watched the TV series)

Loki.

Norman Osborn (who was INCREDIBLE in Dark Reign and The Siege)

Count Nefaria.

Dormamamu.

Just a suggestion.

I look forward to the sequel with more villains, plots, twists, and the showdown with this 'darkness'.

Excellent work overall.
Dracarot chapter 42 . 3/10/2012
The President's eyes went wide as he grasped what Madelyn was saying. "General Lassider, do not fire! I repeat: do NOT fire!"

At that, Madelyn breathed a sigh of relief. Nick looked grave. "Pryor, I sure hope we're right about this…"

"You're breaking up, sir."

At Lassider's flat remark, his image vanished from the screen. The President went pale. "Lassider! Lassider, get back here..!"

"Mr. President, General Fury: we have launch-silos opening on the missile-base! We have a launch!"

Sure enough, the radar-screen showed the image of a single missile emerging from the base, making a beeline for New York. Nick felt sweat trickle down his forehead. "I want all anti-missile defences online yesterday! Do NOT let that missile get through..!"

Well I think we can say with that the WORST of Cadmus is done, Lassider's ass is grass.

So the battle is won though at great cost, and now to rebuild,

Only to be knocked again in the next crisis.

Ooooh boy.