Reviews for The Last Son, Book Three: Changes
Page 31 chapter 31 . 5/31/2013
Mxyzptlk has none of the limits you gave him. He had no range limit. He didn't need a projector. And he can control reality with no sweat at all. read/Just watch Emperor Joker and you'll get what I mean. Other than that, meh.
Page 25 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Love the part of Alison leaving. About time. Hate the part about all the villains escaping. It's getting annoying. They should be killed ahead when Superman had the chance.
HaywireEagle chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
It took me forever to get through these three books and here I am now, ready to take the final step.

From book one where Kal was a rookie Hero with high hopes. I read on as he grew into his destiny and fought greater and greater odds to find acceptance in a world that stands in fear and awe of his powers and technology. Watched as he struggled through betrayal and covert plots from all sides. Watched as he found love, family, while always trying to be the beacon his father Jor-El wanted and his adoptive one Jonathan knew in his heart.

All I can say is good job and I look forward to continuing reading this marvel of fan fiction no matter how long it will take.

I have loved every twist and turn and look forward to the last set you will undoubtedly bring to us. You have cemented yourself as a favorite that should be read by all as a cornerstone of this art.

You have created a piece of work blending the worlds of Marvel and DC in ways few could even muster. Thank you for putting these words to paper.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Awesome, I wanted Polaris to have a spot in this series. Yay for me.

Now to wonder if you go with the whole Polaris/Havok relationship thing. Dun Dun Duuuun!
animelovercamcam chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Love it
cdog21 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
im with pietro, clark's holier than though attitude is annoying. even if what he is saying is the right thing.
Cyrannus chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
So there are three species of human; homo sapien (normal), homo superior (mutant), and homo nocturna (vampires) right? (nocturna is latin for nocturnal)
DinoKnightReady chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
You had to do it didn't you you went and all but destroyed the fourth wall. Hahahaha i was wondering when you would deadpool is one of the few who can get away with and its usually funny
Guest chapter 42 . 9/3/2012
well I guess it has to be a fictional story for president Obie to acually do something right politics aside this story really sucks you in
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
Ahem, Ahem, The Torah and by extention Judaism deosn't aknowlage Jesus as an prophet or the messiah at all; To me and my bretheren we se Jesus as a man nothing more. I persomally see Jesus as an false prophet at best.
shugokage chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
Great story again!
I can't wait to see your sequel!
Glamorous Gamine chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
Okay. I plowed through this and Part 2 in one sitting, so let me just sum my feelings for the series thus far in one go as well:

My goodness, when Hurricane and I take over Marvel and DC, of top priority is allowing you to adapt the Last Son series. Every single character has their time to shine. Of note is Siryn, whom I had sworn to hate when I read her Mary Sue-like description, but developed into one of the more complex characters and quickly found a place in my heart. People actually take the time to confide in their loved ones and build relationships based on mutual respect and clear communication!

(We know the Gordanians exist. Any hopes the Tamaraneans might as well? Sorry, my Dick/Kory fangirl flared for a moment there.)

Each chapter was longer than I'm used to in my fanfiction, but like watching a favorite TV show, I couldn't help but wonder, "Is that all?" as each one ended. I gleefully anticipate Part 4 as we find out what SPOILER ALERT! Darkseid and Apocalypse are up to.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2012
I hate how Obama has made your countries situation worse but I stll love this story I am very conflicted
Guest chapter 43 . 7/24/2012
In Book Four there should be a Death of Superman story arc or you can write a chapter based on Superman vs The Elite
Guest chapter 43 . 7/2/2012
for the past five years this series has helped me recapture my interest in comics so i would like to say thank you for that.
1,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »