Reviews for The Last Son, Book Three: Changes
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
The sad thing is that Superman can actually read the writing and could answer their questions.

However, I guess this is part of the Kryptonian ethos: if the native Earth people figure out how and why the Kree stuff works on their own, that might be close enough to not violate the "do not interfere" rule.

Lorna is Magneto's daughter. You know, if Erik would have simply met her without any ulterior motives, a lot of family reconciliation could have occurred. Instead, Magneto used Lorna.

I find it interesting that the Mutant parents just don't seem to do good jobs towards their kids. At least Mystique is trying to correct her past wrong doings by being a better mother now.

From the little we've seen, Sebastian Shaw has been awful to Shinobi. Sebastian could have a much better relationship with his son, but he chooses to only value Shinobi by how successful a minion he is.

I wonder if Dr. Doom would turn on Anita if she gave up on Superman for a suitor. I also wonder who Anita would settle for, should she give up he pursuit. But first, she would have to learn that people are not possessions to be used at will.

Considering her father, Anita would have difficulty with that. However, it might be possible, and weirder things have happened.

I look forward to reading further.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Mr. Scratch chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Thank you ZK Chromedragozoid for an awesome character!
shin obin chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
i too, am going to forget i read that.
Brilliant chapter 43 . 6/4/2013
You son of a bitch! You are just utterly brilliant! The writing, the plot, the perfect union of two worlds?! Incredible to say the least! You are incredible isr. And I wish you can make infinite more.
Page 31 chapter 31 . 5/31/2013
Mxyzptlk has none of the limits you gave him. He had no range limit. He didn't need a projector. And he can control reality with no sweat at all. read/Just watch Emperor Joker and you'll get what I mean. Other than that, meh.
Page 25 chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Love the part of Alison leaving. About time. Hate the part about all the villains escaping. It's getting annoying. They should be killed ahead when Superman had the chance.
HaywireEagle chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
It took me forever to get through these three books and here I am now, ready to take the final step.

From book one where Kal was a rookie Hero with high hopes. I read on as he grew into his destiny and fought greater and greater odds to find acceptance in a world that stands in fear and awe of his powers and technology. Watched as he struggled through betrayal and covert plots from all sides. Watched as he found love, family, while always trying to be the beacon his father Jor-El wanted and his adoptive one Jonathan knew in his heart.

All I can say is good job and I look forward to continuing reading this marvel of fan fiction no matter how long it will take.

I have loved every twist and turn and look forward to the last set you will undoubtedly bring to us. You have cemented yourself as a favorite that should be read by all as a cornerstone of this art.

You have created a piece of work blending the worlds of Marvel and DC in ways few could even muster. Thank you for putting these words to paper.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Awesome, I wanted Polaris to have a spot in this series. Yay for me.

Now to wonder if you go with the whole Polaris/Havok relationship thing. Dun Dun Duuuun!
animelovercamcam chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Love it
cdog21 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
im with pietro, clark's holier than though attitude is annoying. even if what he is saying is the right thing.
Cyrannus chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
So there are three species of human; homo sapien (normal), homo superior (mutant), and homo nocturna (vampires) right? (nocturna is latin for nocturnal)
DinoKnightReady chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
You had to do it didn't you you went and all but destroyed the fourth wall. Hahahaha i was wondering when you would deadpool is one of the few who can get away with and its usually funny
Guest chapter 42 . 9/3/2012
well I guess it has to be a fictional story for president Obie to acually do something right politics aside this story really sucks you in
Guest chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
Ahem, Ahem, The Torah and by extention Judaism deosn't aknowlage Jesus as an prophet or the messiah at all; To me and my bretheren we se Jesus as a man nothing more. I persomally see Jesus as an false prophet at best.
shugokage chapter 42 . 8/21/2012
Great story again!
I can't wait to see your sequel!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »