Reviews for Nevermore
PurpleCat30 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Great story! If I could I would make this a fanimation.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Fantastically written- it's a nice change to see Claire and Mary as good friends instead of them battling it out over Gray. Great job!
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh gosh. xDDD

That was hilarious.

He got ditched. Lmfao.
Cricketstar chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hah, Claire is exactly like me in this one! Trés mignon! Cursing out people and yelling at them...

I love it! What more is there to say?

Gotta go read your other stories now!

Au Revoir et Bonne Chance,

Cricketstar
Memma546 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great story WRITE MORE!
Pandeene chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
The. Best. ClairexGrayxMary fanfic. Out there. ;D
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, that's good, that insensitive b $% &d! Yes, Claire, Mary, grind him to the dust!

Erm, yeah. On to the review. I really loved it! I mean, I love Claire/Gray and can tolerate Gray/Mary, but sometimes I get sick of poor Mary always being forced to stay in the shadows forever. Hell, I got sick of my bestie and almost-sister going on and on about how Mary should just DIE and leave Claire and Gray in peace!

TWO WORDS: YOU ROCK.
Hatori's Assisticant chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
-high fives-

Go Claire!

-pats Mary on the back- Love is a biotch, eh?
becca-baybii chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
omg! so good. u really made gray look like an insensative... jerk! (i wanted to use another word, but thought it better not to) n i love how u made claire such a caring m8 to mary, i love ppl like that! good story, keep writing. and maybe you could add a second chappi to this, it would be really good!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*frowns most pointedly*

How do you know you're a way too obsessed fangirl?

When you can read something like this, and come out with your heart breaking - for Gray. Ep.

I loved it, but dude did it depress me... what with poor little Gray being rejected and all... I know, I know, I completely missed the whole point of the story. But that doesn't mean I didn't love it, it was awesomely fantastic!

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE! *screams in excitement* although I must completely disagree with The Laughing Libra, no matter how good a writer she may be. BOTH Pride and Prejudices are amazing, but I lovles the second one! Matthew McFayden!

But I do realise that this is not the time, nor the place, to be arguing about Pride and Prejudice. (It's a subject my friends and I argue daily, anyway.)

So I'll just stop, because most of this review has been about the awesomeness of Pride and Prejudice.

AWESOME STORY. Going to read Happily Ever After now, and you'd better hope there's no Pride and Prejudice references in it, or you'll have a off-topic reviewer again.

Hannah x
pyrokinetic punk chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
woohoo! you go claire! Claire is so awesome in this one: love how you portrayed her! awesome fic!
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This was really great. I really do love the ending; it's kind of refreshing to be reminded that there are more than romance stories on this site. So, well done.
Riiskaa chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
My floating boat brings me to review!

Oh no, not Titanic, that'll just bring MORE tears! ;_;

I absolutely love how you portrayed the characters in this fic. I used to not like Mary that much, but now I luurvvs her! She's so shy and smart and AWESOME! I love Grary too, it's a shame Gray was such a two-timer.

Friendship over love, I always say. Now neither has to be the jealous biatch! Hurrah!

You do an awesome job with Claire, too!

-Kuroze
Courtaari chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This was such a cute story, what with the girl's night idea! Gray getting tossed aside was just awesome, I gotta say. XD You're seriously one of my favorite FanFiction authors! D
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
OMG, I really loved this fic! It's so nice for once to see a fic where Claire and a bachelorette can be after the same guy and one of them doesn't have to be stuck playing the "bitch" role.

It was really refreshing to see Claire and Mary bond over kicking Gray to the curb. _ Girl's night was such a cute idea!

And everyone should watch Pride and Prejudice when they're feeling down (only the Colin Firth version, though). _