Reviews for Of Being Human
xenohearts101901 chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
OMG Cliff hangar again! Please keep writing...the suspense is killing me! Amazing story!
Redemption Dork chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
o.O OHNOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO!

Is he ok? -shakes- Amswer me damnit! DDx

-Stuffs plot punny with more carrots-

More plz?
flaminginferno chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
I'm surprised at how good this story is so far, keep it up.
Gameoutcast chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
good story i wa thinking instead of epona turning back mabey somehow link would turn into a horse and balance the trade
D243 chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
This is awesome!

Everything about it is absolutely impressive. I hope to see more of it soon!

Keep up the outstanding work!

~D243
JGRDL chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
awesome im adding this to alerts now
Josh chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nifters chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
*gasp*

ohs noes! the children are in kakariko!

and renado!

omgs!

*grabs sword* Ganondorf, I KEEL YOU! (lol)

keep writing! i
Redemption Dork chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
Ahh no! Poor Kakariko! ( But that was so awesome! The suspence killed me... (B -Throws bag of massive carrots- For tha plot bunneh! 3
Redemption Dork chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Brilliant! I want more! *Gives carrots to the plot bunny*
zeldafreak17 chapter 10 . 11/25/2008
omg, i love your story! but i hate cliffys! your story is very interesting to read. poor epona btw. :[
Wolf.Warrior.Princess chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
This is awesome! You've matched Epona's character perfectly, and made sure it all made sense! So well described, I could picture it perfectly in my mind!

I love it! No critique needed! And the friendship in it make me feel all warm and fuzzy!

But cliffhangers makes it worse! Can I have more please?
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
I saw your summary and was intrigued. You don't see a pairing like this too often. And your plot seems to be shaping up quite nicely. I wasn't disappointed at deciding to read! I will keep an eye on this one.
Spiritual Stone chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Oh! Awesome! The suspense thing covers for the lack of action well, so good job!

Can't wait for the next update!
I'm High chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
the thought of Epona being human...tends to disturb me. :-S but i do think that this story is very good.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »