Reviews for Damaged
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wonderful! Simply marvelous!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
So beautiful and tragic. Especially the last line "Well, perhaps I don’t want to forget everything". Poor Lucy. You did an excellent job explaining her state of mind when she took the poison. I especially like that you explained that she knew someone would be there to take care of Johanna. It always kind of bothered me that she would just leave her daughter like that.
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Beautifull. I've been looking for a fic, a good one, that actually felt like something Lucy would do or say. I don't believe she was ever vain or anything. Believe it or not, I'm a Todd/Lovett AND a Ben/Lucy shipper. What? You don't have to pick one...

Keep Dreamin'!

Sweet Nightmare
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very beautifully written. I absolutely enjoyed reading this, your description is wonderful, and I love how at the end she didn't want to forget everything, like Ben and Johanna. This is a very wonderful story! You are very talented, great work!
smashing chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was tragic, but beautiful. Finally, a fic that really seems to get inside Lucy's head. Most people seem to want to make her completely vain and airheaded... being a Todd/Lovett shipper myself, I can understand the temptation, but your story is more how I imagine her really being. -favorited-