Reviews for Some Kind Of Miracle
georgiapeach91 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
This sounds a lot like the Grey's Anatomy episode when Meredith is sort of dead after she drowns... The bomb guy and Denny pretty much have the same conversation that Ari and Kate have...
Heartwing chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hi. Me again. I just checked out some of your other fics and I was right; your writing is way better than it is here. :) I'd really love it if you'd consider rewriting this. I want to read it, I really do, it's just the voice isn't as nice as I know it can be.
Please?
Heartwing chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Okay, seriously? You took this verbatim from Grey's Anatomy. You can't just change who said what. I'm pretty sure Ali wouldn't say "really freaking dead."
Your sentences are also rather bland and your writing doesn't flow well, along with some grammar issues, namely missing commas.
Since it's been a few years since you wrote this, you should consider rewriting this. I'm fairly confident your writing has only improved.
You have an interesting concept that I'd love to read, but your execution needs work.
Angelina56 chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
love the story good job
Iovatosffs chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Good story ;p
m chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
um. i was reading the story, and enjoyed it too, but in chapter 17 you said jenny was 2 months pregnant and then in the last chapter you said that jenny and gibbs got married 4 months after they announced jenny's pregnancy but the you said that 5 months later she gave birth. that would have given her an 11 month pregnancy? I know that this was published a couple of years ago but its something you might want to change.
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
OH OKAY!
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
The first three chapters sound like a grey's anatomy episode, well it is like the same thing! whys that? ( its the one where meredith almost drowns)
tvmatchmaker chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hey...i know this is random, but you should do a TOny/lexie relationship! I have been looking for it! I can only day dream..but god story.
badwolf707 chapter 18 . 11/9/2009
I love this story.I want to read the sequal but II don't see it anywhere.
chrissyjoy chapter 18 . 9/23/2009
super cool story!
KoreWillow chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
I LOVED this story. The cross over was VERY well done and the characters stayed true. I fell in love with Natalie! Great job!
emmabug95 chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
this chapter was just too perfect... it made me cry ):
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
SQUEAK! This story is so c-ute, and mushy and laughter and crying. It's really soo good!
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 10 . 1/13/2009