Reviews for For the Love of Aster Phoenix
Natarii Moon chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
OMG. This was awesome and hilarious... Haha!

***

Okay, so Aster, you're pretty cool and You're cute and you're pretty funny with the attitude and stuff, though I think you could tone it down just a bit... Poor Jady-kun...

My question is why all the hating on Jaden? Jaden's my fave character! He's all amazing and attractive and funny and hyper and stuff!

You should be nicer to him...

RANDOM QUESTIONS NOW!

Do you think giraffes are a conspiracy or the government? I don't but some of my friends do...

If you could choose any anime girl to date, who would it be?

If I brought Honey Sempai from Ouran High School Host Club here, and he glomped you and called you "Star-chan", and I just laughed and recorded it with a camera, what would your reaction be?

If the writers suddenly decided to pair you with a girl who is always bringing stay animals to her dorm room, and has a pet border collie who hates you... Oh! To make it interesting, we'll make it to where she requested being a Slifer because red is closest to pink- and she's bubbly and hyper and pretty but she's always getting on to you about your cockiness, what would your reaction to all of this be?

Oh... And what would you do if I said... "Jaden is better than you"? XD
chibiasterphoenix456 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Estrella: Wow, I love this!
Tsu: Should we join?
Estrella: Hai!
Tsu: Okay, my questions.
1) Have you ever seen pics of you as a girl? Same to you Judai.
2) My Hikari thinks you're cute and sexy-
Estrella: HEY!
Tsu: Continuing...
3) What is your favorite activity?
4) Where is your favorite place to relax?
Tsu: That's all from me.
Estrella: My turn.
1) Aster, what do you look for in a girl?
2) Are you seeing anyone?
3) What do you think of SatoriousxAster pairings?
4) What do you like to do in your free time?
5) I heard you help out at a school for orphans, is this true? I think it' s sweet!
Tsu: You mean you think he's sweet.
Estrella:...
Tsu: We shall be back!
changeofheart505 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Kura: Hiya Aster!
Sakura: Hi there Judai.
Kura: Questions!
1) Is your hair naturally silver?
2) If you were stranded on a deserted island with anyone, whomwould it be and why?
3) Would you go on a date with my friend Estrella Ongaku?
4) What are your favorite sports?
Sakura: I got some too!
1) Aster, howdo you feel about being named after a flower?
2) Your japanese name is Edo Phoenix, how do you feel about it being a pun?
3) You were so cute as a child!
Kura:*interrupting* I AGREE! KAWAII!
4) How many duels have you lost?
5) If you were gay, which you say you aren't, who would be your boyfriend out of the following? Chazz, Judai, Johan, Ryou, Shou, Kenzan, Jim, Adrian, Sartorius, or Atticus? Why?
Kura: We will be back with more!
Sakura: Sayonara!
Authoress on Fire chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
In a staring contest, do you think Atticus or Jaden would win?
APPLE.PIE.ROCKS chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
I have a question for Aster you um have a crush on Alexis?

Second, (not to sound like a reporter or anything but...)How do you feel about Blair?

Oh, I remember a friend of mine wants to know if you're free and wanna go on a date. FYI, that person is sooo not me (not that you're bad or anything just I like someone else so..yea

oh, do you ever read your own stories? its like stories about you thats written on fanfic. thanks

-Ringo-chan
candy smiles chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
i think aster is really cute
nameless mistress4 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
have you ever seen Jaden and Alexis cut themselves in secret when they aren't with the rest of their friends?

(Sorry, but somehow, I'm just so convinced that Jaden and Alexis are emo together. They make a great emo couple lol)
Kapuchino357 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
*in tottal Aster fan-girl mode* gxjkgfyhfhygdtggh ( I think that's a good thing)

Tyson: *kicks me out of the way* What is up with you?

Amane: *hit's him over the head with a frying pan* Don't hit her! Or kick her! Or tickle her! Or molest her for that matter!

Tyson: WHY THE HELL WOULD I MOLEST HER!

Amane: I dunno! She did make you kind of a pervert! *sends him flying with a frying pan in the face* Sorry about that! Anyway, Kap's a HUGE Aster fan-girl, as I'm sure you've noticed by now.

Me: How can I dye my hair silver like yours?

Why do I always fall for the silver-haired guys?

Make a list of ALL the fan-girls that have asked you to kiss them, have sex with them or marry them by now!
nikigrl-123 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
OK,

1) Aster U suck. I am a kaiser fan-girl, and Zane (I like ryo better. Damn forkids tv to hell) kicks ass

2) Aster, r u a virgin?

3) If not, might i ask who?

And Judai,

plz write the chocolate lovers guide! :)
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Yay!

Edo and Judai, you two are my favorite characters in Gx! I have a few things to say!

Edo- don't you hate your dub name "Aster"? b/c I do! I mean its a "flower" I hate 4kids!

Judai/Jaden- You're better off with Alexis/Asuka! You two are SO CUTE TOGETHER! and make a perfect couple! you two are destined to be together! XD

Edo- what do you think of Jaden/Alexis pairing? :D

oh and Edo-kun, what do you think? I always like to pair you up with Eriol's daughter (an OC). If you don't know who Eriol is, he's the reincarnation of Clow reed, a once powerful sorcerer from Cardcaptor sakura. . Don't worry, she's not a scary fangirl and sings like an angel.

I don't think you're gay

I think thats all for now!

ciao!

Ookami Bakura
Iridium Wings chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
this is funny...

anyways...

Some questions for beth Edo and Judai

you had to be a fallen angel or a vampire, which would it be?

are on an island and surrounded by a group of crazy mutant tomato plants, what would you do?

or black?

or green?

you ever wanted a pet wyvern(similar to dragon but wingless with barbed tail)? Dragon? Sphinx? Griphon? Hydra? Any other type of mythical beast?

is your alignment(light or darkness)?
MissingExodus chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Hello, Mr. Destiny's B*h!

I also have an answer to your question in Chp. 2 that I forgot to answer. Like Aluka-chan, I like Ryo. He's much hotter than you are. [At least in my opinion]

Also, my friend Misty as a few smart $$ questions for you.

Misty: OK Edo or Aster or whoever the hell you are, Q1. Ever you ever ran into anyone whose hate for you burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand flaming suns? Q2. How do you like the new nickname Nikki-chan and I gave you? Destiny's B*h really seems to fit you! And Q3. If I locked you in a small closet, would you rather be with me [armed with a hachet], Nikki-chan [armed with a .45mm], or our you-obsessed friend Crystal, who would probably rape you?
MissingExodus chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
1.) Are you an ass? [Misty: YES! Crystal:throws shoe at Misty SHUT UP MISTY!]

2.) Do you even HAVE an ass?

3.) What's with all the white? Is it just a side effect of hanging out with a whitewashed Hitler reincarnate?

4.) Do you hate the fact that over half the GX fan base seems to think you're gay?

5.) Is gray/silver [Whatever you wanna call it!] your natural hair color?

6.) Don't you think that your whole 'duel for justice' routine is a little lame?

7.) Do you hate me? [Cause I ain't too fond of you.]

8.) Does fanfiction scare you?

9.) Has Ryo-kun [Zane for all you dub-obsessed fans out there] ever tried to murder you? [I'd be watching with a bag of popcorn, laughing at your pain!]

10.) And finally, how many people have you slept around with for the sake of your career?

-M.E. [Misty: I say he's a manwhore. Crystal: HE IS NOT! Me: How are you so sure he's not? I personally agree with Misty.]
Renytir chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Lol, I got a question

Do you like my profile name? And seriously what's Doctor Crowlers gender? no one ever gives a straight answer.
WilderCapall chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
FLAMING CHICKENS! AWESOME! wait, that was my Q, wasnt it...?

AWESOME NEW CHAPPIE! I LOOK FORWARD TO KILLING YOU SOON! wait, that's "ask a ninja". oops.

can i ask another Q? if so:

Edo: 1) to answer your question "Who DOES like Ryou?", I DO. 2) are you, or have you ever been, a love slave to a freaky Demon-Light-possessed manager?

UPDATE SOON!