Reviews for Going in Circles
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
i can't wait for more! this is such a wonderful story!
Frozenstill chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
I love this story, please update soon!
prettilitTLepoison chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
this is quite delicious. hehe, nicely written, so House-ish, and in-character. i wonder how this will all pan out.
jessicagreen chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I love it. Your characterization of Wilson was dead on. Your House was good, but I don't know, something was missing...anyways, really good start, I'm intrigued...
assassinerblue chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Wow! That was amazing! I absolutely loved it! The ending was amazing and you kept House very in character, wonderful! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
;) i heart when u update!
ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
hehehe both doors:) heheh i dont picture wilson sitting cross-legged but its fun

aw wilson is more like house than he thinks!

THERE's the wilson i know and love! the introspective justifying of actions

he is giving him an imaginary hug through the door!

W chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
I like the suspense of, "Yes, No, Maybe" and looking forward to where we go!
tombedelalune chapter 2 . 1/22/2008

this is really good...

continue away, man ... we're waiting ...
anon chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
you really have a talent for writing these two. update soon please!
Ministry Ink chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I love this. KEEP UPDATING!

ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
heheh since i saw the punk rock episode recently that kept popping into my head when you talk about the foreign music he listens to... hmm i dont know why?

ok i am in a goofy mood, but this really was a goo story!

God i hate opera!

teheheh he would have spent 2550 on house's lunch in a year if you consider he works 5 days per week and 51 weeks of the year!

go chase and your perceptiveness! I never thought of that before.

o this chappie is getting smexy without losing its pg rating!(citing sex in Disney movies)

hehei liked the whole handnapped part... he is silly in his nervousness and i can just picture it

hehehe house reminds me of a little kid (or me... whichever works) and he always has to win and be right and superior.

gotta love hilson!1

woot woot hot kiss!

heheheh he has terrific hands... i love how you do wilsons thoughts!

aw its so sad and tragic like!

:) told you i was goofy
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
There are still a few grammatical errors, but it's far more well written than most of the stuff I come across. Your Wilson's inner voice is very interesting. Not necessarily my own take, but still very plausible, nonetheless.

I like this: "I had never particularly concerned myself with the intricacies of his hands, and now I realize what a mistake that had been. He has terrific hands."

Fabulous. Please add to.
MelonNet chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This was a great story! Good job~! I love HW stories! Can't wait for the next chapter!
anon chapter 1 . 1/13/2008