Reviews for Final Justice
magdilen chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aw, that was so sweet - you made me cry
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Oh, this is on too, wow ]

I know this is almost a year late, but thank you!

Illusory-savant
Ariel D chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Wow...that was beautifully done. I'm sorry I didn't review earlier. The grief is palpable, and the descriptions are beautiful. Her memories of L are touching, as is her interaction with Near. Very well done.
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Once again, I love the way you describe nature and the people who are surrounded in it. You seriously make me want to up my game in my own stories!

Hi five for poor college students trying to write! I feel your struggle. I am still amazed at your canon of stories, they all flow together quite nicely. I've only read two or three I believe, but I will read your other ones once I have time after homework and work!

One quick question though, and I'm sorry if its stupid... _

You mentioned four urns...who's the fourth one? I counted Ryuzaki, Mello, and Watari...and now I can't remember the fourth...
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Beautifully written! Nancy seems like a wonderful and well-constructed character... I loved the way you portrayed her maternal feelings... and (sniffle) I think i mourned right along with her the entire time. wait... the fourth grave,... I picked up mello, matt, and ryuzaki, would the fourth one be.. watari? Sorry, i'm having a brain fart XP