Reviews for Turnabout Twelve
DeathsLights chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
Wow I loved this story a lot, I loved the way you characterized Edgeworth and Wright. I hope you write even more in the future!
Sheryl E W chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
Beautifully written :o)
Bronze Eagle chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
Wow, these were really great! I think they stand well on their own - you don't even really need to write the larger, more coherent story (though I would love to see it if you ever did ...)

Thanks for the stories!
purple-coco-beans chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
this was such and cute collection I'm sad its over though but the ending was so sweet I loved it
yukidaru chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hmm phoenix is a hobo? Thats just an a weird thing people say cuz in the 4th game apollo justice he has a daughter and a job so i dont think he was living on the streets.
zbwoop chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
i'm not gonna lie... i was pretty disappointed at the lack of explicit romance and blatent man love... i thought this series was really sweet, but i wish Edgeworth and Phoenix would've... gotten together with a bit less subtext and a lot more... text.

good series though!
Vellacora chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
AW...that was very touching, but wait? the series is completed? Tho I'm glad I got to read such a wonderful story!

~Wuv the Playfulness*
GumshoeLover chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Aw... a sad, but CUTE ending O:

I really enjoyed this entire fic and will love to read more of your's
GumshoeLover chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
Literally BLIND date ;) I love it :P
DeejaVu chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
"You really need to take a break every once in a while or you’ll get tons of gray hair."

*points at Edgey's already grey hair* Um...wow. No wonder we never see Edgey on vacation.
GumshoeLover chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Kawaii! _
HinoYashaKitsu chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I love their relationship so far , it's very sweet ! :D

They should perhaps have an argument sometime though ~

Please continue with this great story !
DeejaVu chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
:P Nope. Edgey wasn't normal before.
GumshoeLover chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
Yay update! Another great chapter!
8808 chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
I simply love conversations in this fic! They are so funny and in character. Great job