Reviews for A DaggerWielding Bank Robber
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*dies laughing* XD

Descendants' Eyes chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
"Oh look a c-" THAT WAS HILARIOUS. THAT WAS VERY GOOD. I WAS CRACKING UP. XD. I feel a little sorry for Yami though.
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
hahahahahaha...this is so funny. I actually had my cat do that in the dryer. She went in because she likes the warmth. I put clothes in there without noticing her and turned on the dryer. Thunk Thunk. I opened it up and she ran out. I almost died. This was a really cxute idea. I like it a lot. Great job!
JelloGirl323 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
HAHAHAHAHAH that was so funny! *cracks up* a cat of all things!
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i can see it. Atem, Mou Hitori No Boku, YUGIOH/King Of Games - brought to his knees by a cat. Yep...

One of the best one-shots I've read!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
i could totally see that happening. *glares at washing machine*

it's plotting something, they all are i swear!

anywho, love the story . great job

Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I've heard of cats ending up in odd places, including the toliet (For the love of Ra, don't ask). But the washing machine...?

*Starts Laughing*

Oddly enough I could definatly see the boys making a certian story about a Dagger Wielding Bank Robber after this little incident. Poor Yami wouldn't tell the truth, after all how would it look if the King of Games and Nameless Pharaoh got his arse kicked by a killer cat? *Smirks*
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh look a caH OH MY GOD THE PAIN! DX LOL how funny, I really enjoyed it, though it was xtremely lacking in bamk robbers...poor cat, poor washing machine for that matter. LOL
Serenity772 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
LOL This is so funny! I wonder what would happen if you actually tried to wash a cat... Anyways, love the story!
Ida Cippo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
... what to say... doing the laundry isn't that bad... a cat huh? well I heard of worse, -.- still I think it is best I dont comment here, ... interesting idea for sure, especially that about the "bad day" idea, and the homework is true for sure,...

Still how much coffee did you drink before writing this?
on a plain chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Dude... this looks mighty familiar.
IgnotusAngelus chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
*Doubled over in laughter*

Oh Gods, that ficklet brought tears to my eyes, so much was I laughing.

*Oh, look, a c...* *screaming with laughter again*

Good, very good story!

I'm gonna be on the watchout for your stories now :P

Ignotus Angelus
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was really cute and funny. I loved it.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Good one! This story was funny, and I really liked it!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Awesome job! I liked the ending.