Reviews for Taniguchi's GirlRating Doesn't Apply To Boys
Alfonso Ling chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I started writing a couple stories featuring Taniguchi recently and a search on his name led me to your story. I always try to make it a habit to leave a review for every story I like, even a six year old story (!), so here I go.

Though he's a minor character, I've always thought the Taniguchi character was someone most of us could relate to. Everybody seems to know a guy like this. And I thought you captured him really well.

I thought your Koizumi was great, too - up until the end. He's clearly portrayed in the anime and novels as being straight and in love with Haruhi, so I always gag a little when writers gayify him. Then sending Taniguchi in that direction gave me an even bigger case of the heebie-jeebies! Take out those last three PC/OOC paragraphs, and IMO this quick story works really well.

Hope to see your write FF again someday!
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
'And then, to Taniguchi's utter surprise, Itsuki leaned over quickly and kissed him as though it were the most natural thing in the world.'

Honestly, I figured Itsuki was gonna do something wierd at one point yet I didn't expect him to do THAT! Just proves poor Taniguchi remains the ass cushion of the series as always...Two thumbs up!
distiellover chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow I love how you portray Itsuki and Taniguchi, its just so In character! : D I could definitely see this happening! Are you going to post the other stuff for this story? I would love to see a continuation of this story! : D
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
WOW! I seriously enjoyed this! That was fantastic!
notreallyknown chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
nyc one~ ;3
Yowaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
"Everyone know that Itsuki Koizumi is a freak and Taniguchi likes girls."

very nice

Konata approves
Anmynous chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Unique.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Huh? This makes me interesting in learning more Taniguchi (or at least your version of the guy).
Phiso chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This story made me smile. D Too bad I forgot who Tanuguchi is, but Itsuki is more than enough to make up for my lack of memory. Ahh, he's so adorable in this story~ Clever, insightful, and absolutely care-free. Yet...still a mastermind. Boo ha ha. Loved it.
sonryz chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Yay, a Taniguchi fic! D And nobody can help but like Itsuki. ;)

The kiss made me laugh; so cute! And surprising, in a good way, which is nice~ I like how Itsuki was so casual about it (as he should be. _) You write him very well~

Thanks for writing this, it's refreshing and a pleasure to read~

~*sonryz
Zokita chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Gosh, I love Taniguchi. I really liked your take on his system, and Itsuki's method of dealing with the situation was believable. You've raised some questions about Taniguchi's character that I'd definitely be up to exploring if you ever want to write more about him.
Tsumiyu-san chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
ahh, i loved the kiss in the end!
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Would you add the rest as you said that this was only a fraction of what you wrote?

It's better than most of what I usualy read.
Silverone chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I must say, this is pretty good for something you did in one day. And you wrote about a character who gets little if any attention in this fandom.

Itsuki was wonderfully in character: subtle, intelligent, yet calm. Also there was a bit of truth to the things he pointed out in this fic.

Thank you for the pleasant read.
grey mage chapter 1 . 1/20/2008