Reviews for Divination
Rat chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Awesome story! I really like Dean's POV at the end, his conviction to save Sam.

The plot was original and really well written. It was a lot of fun to read.
Rinne chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
This was awesome.
Liz Bach chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
This story was awesome. As much as I'm enjoying where the show is going and like the new mysteries we're encountering, there's something still just so great about the old days of season one. I feel like they could've done so much more with the whole hunt for dad and uncertainty of Sam's (now seemingly obsolete) abilities. Although I don't miss the psychic kids, I do miss the Sam's-got-freaky-abilities-Dean-doesn't-want-to-acknowledge-because-it-scares-the-crap-out-of-him-and-he's-going-to-protect-his-brother-no-matter-what-the-cost.

You have such a fantastic grasp on Dean's voice. Such snark! And I love all the underlying fear and emotions that the guys can only suppress. It was there, and you made it clear, but never did your story dissolve into mush. It was like watching an episode of the show.

Great job!

Liz
Rebel Goddess chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Loved the demon face-off. Poor Missy, she didn't really deserve her fate. I really hope more demons go up against Dean because the way he kicks their arse (or gets them kicked on his behalf) is so fun to read. LOL at the "go to hell" line. Great story.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
Excellent! Very good. I loved it!
Riana1 chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
Perfect ending.
Riana1 chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
That came out of left field- nice work.
Riana1 chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
I am biting my nails.
Riana1 chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
This is getting good.
Rebel Goddess chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Poor Sam, poor Dean, this chapter sounded extremely painful for the pair of them. Poor Dean, being trapped in his own mind will drive him crazy. Excellent chapter. More please.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Awesome! Old Yellow Eyes served a purpose for good after all! The dog being all friendly is a nice touch, too.
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Woah. More please!
Nana56 chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Wow! Intense stuff! Very well done! I can't wait for the rest.
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I can just see John driving the boys to be all that they can be. Loved the comparison of Sam hitting Dean with a baseball to Lisa hitting him. Nice switch-hit with the both of them being evil. Those poor boys. Excellent chapter. More please.
Nana56 chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
I suppose they're going to force Sam to do it by threatening Dean's life? They need Dean, tho.

Another cliffie in a very good story!