Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
NoilyPrat chapter 16 . 6/27
What a long and winding tale - I like that you put both boys in danger, and hurt. Then each of the boys needed their brother at different times. Like they took turns being hurt. ;) You did your research on a ton of different medical stuff - enough to scare the crap outta your readers, and still have the boys (relatively) healthy afterwards. Love the Doc, and her no-nonsense ways. Also love how she was able to cover for them. Always love Bobby, and this time is no exception.

Wow for the real urban legend that fueled this fic.
victee459 chapter 16 . 4/28
boy do i love this!
It is such a wonderful story!
I love the cliffhangers,it made the story more intriguing.
You are so good!
Anna chapter 16 . 3/23/2016
Wow. You did it again. The plot was amazing and had a lot to it. This could be an actual supernatural episode.
yaoilover6 chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
I loved the end!
yaoilover6 chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
I just wanted to tell you I really liked your story!
jubela chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Thanks for writing this great story. I really enjoyed it. Now I will look for the sequels.
jubela chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Loved it.
miXiZ chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
That was a ride from hell... ;) good story... great suspense!
miXiZ chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
You really have it in for Dean... and Sam, eh? ;)
miXiZ chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Yes. Evil cliffhanger. As much as i like hurt Dean... I don't like dead Dean. :)
LoonyZ chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
that was one aweome ride! Great job with this story!
FrankDeveraux chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Can I just say that I've read this entire fic three times now and that it's still fascinating to me. You did such a great job, I love it. It's realistic and true to the show. And it bears enough tension and with every chapter you're still involved because of your damn cliffhangers and lingering goals. And I don't know what I'm saying just thanks for being good at writing. It felt wrong to read a story so many times but never ever say anything.
VicariousWindows chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Hey I really enjoyed this story! Dare I say i wish you were on the writers staff for the show because I would love to see this played out with Jensen and Jared. Looking at your other stories, it seems I have a lot more to look forward to. Thanks for doing what you do!
spnfan44 chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
Fantastic story! Great plot and suspense! !
brightflare chapter 16 . 1/5/2015