Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
ZisinLove chapter 16 . 4/17
that was one aweome ride! Great job with this story!
FrankDeveraux chapter 1 . 1/22
Can I just say that I've read this entire fic three times now and that it's still fascinating to me. You did such a great job, I love it. It's realistic and true to the show. And it bears enough tension and with every chapter you're still involved because of your damn cliffhangers and lingering goals. And I don't know what I'm saying just thanks for being good at writing. It felt wrong to read a story so many times but never ever say anything.
VicariousWindows chapter 1 . 1/11
Hey I really enjoyed this story! Dare I say i wish you were on the writers staff for the show because I would love to see this played out with Jensen and Jared. Looking at your other stories, it seems I have a lot more to look forward to. Thanks for doing what you do!
spnfan44 chapter 9 . 1/7
Fantastic story! Great plot and suspense! !
brightflare chapter 16 . 1/5
Excellent story!
Random Ruth chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Whoa this is some intense H/C right here - I feel exhausted on the boys' behalf just reading it. I love the ghost mystery too. Nicely done. :)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Absolutely breathtaking.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Awesome!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Poor Agnes and Mary.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
PLEASE LET THEM DO THE SALT AND BURN, BUT LEAVE CORRIGAN TO SUFFER FOREVER!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I hate cliffhangers. Not as much as I hate Carrigan and his little friend.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
So many feels...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Sam isn't dead, hurray, but for how long? This is why I hate/love this fandom, and the people who write in it, and hopefully sometime soon I'll join y'all.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
HOWS HE DROWNING?HES SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE! AND SAM BETTER NOT BE DEAD! PLEASE LET THEM LIVE!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
HE IS NO MONSTER, YOU ARE! LET ME STAB YOU THOUGH WHAT GOOD ITLL DO, I HAVE NO CLUE! DEAN WILL KILL THAT LADY WHEN HES OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! They'll get out alive, right?