Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
Anna chapter 16 . 3/23
Wow. You did it again. The plot was amazing and had a lot to it. This could be an actual supernatural episode.
yaoilover6 chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
I loved the end!
yaoilover6 chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
I just wanted to tell you I really liked your story!
jubela chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
Thanks for writing this great story. I really enjoyed it. Now I will look for the sequels.
jubela chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
Loved it.
miXiZ chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
That was a ride from hell... ;) good story... great suspense!
miXiZ chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
You really have it in for Dean... and Sam, eh? ;)
miXiZ chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Yes. Evil cliffhanger. As much as i like hurt Dean... I don't like dead Dean. :)
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
that was one aweome ride! Great job with this story!
FrankDeveraux chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Can I just say that I've read this entire fic three times now and that it's still fascinating to me. You did such a great job, I love it. It's realistic and true to the show. And it bears enough tension and with every chapter you're still involved because of your damn cliffhangers and lingering goals. And I don't know what I'm saying just thanks for being good at writing. It felt wrong to read a story so many times but never ever say anything.
VicariousWindows chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Hey I really enjoyed this story! Dare I say i wish you were on the writers staff for the show because I would love to see this played out with Jensen and Jared. Looking at your other stories, it seems I have a lot more to look forward to. Thanks for doing what you do!
spnfan44 chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
Fantastic story! Great plot and suspense! !
brightflare chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Excellent story!
Random Ruth chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Whoa this is some intense H/C right here - I feel exhausted on the boys' behalf just reading it. I love the ghost mystery too. Nicely done. :)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/1/2014