Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
friendly chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
awesome story. that was great..

is your next story a sequel to this...
sUnKiSsT chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
This story was fantastic...can't wait for the next one! :D
vonnie836 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
I feel like crying now, it's over, no more waiting for updates on this awesome story. You sure didn't let me down with the last chapter. I loved Sam waking up and trying to get to Dean. Hovering over him with his constant worry and Dean finally realizing that he isn't the only one worried. I also liked the way Sam went after Doc, to help her with her grief. Can't wait what you have up your sleeve next. this was sure great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
Magnolia Lane chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
I've really enjoyed this story, start to finish. Your original characters were engaging, but didn't detract from the boys. I have to say this was one of my favorites. I can't wait to read more from you.
Von chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Lovely final chapter! Really enjoyed every second of it!

I hope you write some more Supernatural ficcage some day, because you've got an excellent knack for it! :D

Love love, congratulations on finishing!
SPNCruzin chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Congratulations on a wonderful fanfiction. You did a wonderful job. This is definatly one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what you come up with next,lol, on my favorite authors list now too. Do you live in New York State? LOL! I live in NYS myself. hope to see you write more dean whompage and hope to hear from you ! to an excellent writer.
apieceofcake chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Nicely wrapped up!

Have enjoyed this muchly, thank you :-)
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Awesome ending to a wonderful story!

It was so good to see the brothers finally on the med once again, even if Sammy was so concerned that he couldn't stop looking at Dean, but then he did have to suffer from the fear that he'd lost his brother for a few days so who can blame him!

I will mot definitely be looking forward to readig your next story!
darksupernatural chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
That was such a good story. Followed it all and loved it as you know. I remember reading the legend myself once. I love the ones (and have done a few) inspired by real urban legends, Mythology and lore along with stories I was told as a kid. I'm so glad to hear that you're working on another one. Can't wait to catch that one. I'll be around for every chapter.

Again, Loved It! Thanks so much for sharing.

DS
lunarchild62 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Claps...Great story, I really loved it.
Poaetpainter chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Oh wow... It's finished! I loved this fic, thanks for sharing it!
Harrigan chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
This epic deserves a really detailed review - but if I wait till I have time, it won't ever happen. So I hope you'll settle for a squee! I loved the actual plot that you had; loved your OC; loved your equal opportunity bashing and how it never stopped the boys from worrying about each other or trying to save themselves or each other.

(And I honestly *love* the idea that Sam's knee could cause problems in the future - I can't tell you how much I would love to see that explored.)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Ah, I'm so sad to see this story come to an end. But it was an awesome last chapter. Truly everything one could ask for.

And here I live right in Rochester but had never heard that particular urban legend you mention at the end. Very cool legend.
Fanpire109 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
it's over? no i might cry. that was really good i liked this story
alwaysateen chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Excellent new chapter!

Thanks for reassuring us on Dean, man he really scared me this time, and Sam's conditions.

I love this story, amazing job. :)
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »