Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
Nana56 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
This has been a completely wonderful story and I'm thrilled to hear you've begun another one! Sque! Fantastic!

As always, you nailed the boys and I love the connection between them.

Brilliantly done!
suzijacuzi chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Enjoyed the story. Keep up with the writing.
funkyhigh chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Loved it so much! I'm deinitely reading your next fic!
Mouse95 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
That was a great ending to a great story. Thanks for telling it. Let me know when you start another story so I can read it.
Thorny Hedge chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Was a great story from the beginning... great work!
TraSan chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Awesome wrap to a fabulous story.

I loved the mystery, the brotherly moments and all the glorious twists and turns.

Bonus whumpage to both boys and what's not to love. LOL.

Great job, Sculls.

Catch ya next time!
PADavis chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
A very nice conclusion - and a great read. It really held up throughout and I already forgave you for all the evil cliffies. Looking foward to the next one! Phoebe
I'mcalledZorro chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Wonderful story! I throughly enjoyed reading it, espically the HurtDean parts, LOL! You did an excellent job on this and I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing this story!
Soar chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Awesome story, I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
friendly chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
awesome story. that was great..

is your next story a sequel to this...
sUnKiSsT chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
This story was fantastic...can't wait for the next one! :D
vonnie836 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
I feel like crying now, it's over, no more waiting for updates on this awesome story. You sure didn't let me down with the last chapter. I loved Sam waking up and trying to get to Dean. Hovering over him with his constant worry and Dean finally realizing that he isn't the only one worried. I also liked the way Sam went after Doc, to help her with her grief. Can't wait what you have up your sleeve next. this was sure great writing. Hugs, Vonnie
Magnolia Lane chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
I've really enjoyed this story, start to finish. Your original characters were engaging, but didn't detract from the boys. I have to say this was one of my favorites. I can't wait to read more from you.
Von chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Lovely final chapter! Really enjoyed every second of it!

I hope you write some more Supernatural ficcage some day, because you've got an excellent knack for it! :D

Love love, congratulations on finishing!
SPNCruzin chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
Congratulations on a wonderful fanfiction. You did a wonderful job. This is definatly one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what you come up with next,lol, on my favorite authors list now too. Do you live in New York State? LOL! I live in NYS myself. hope to see you write more dean whompage and hope to hear from you ! to an excellent writer.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »