Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
Random Ruth chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Whoa this is some intense H/C right here - I feel exhausted on the boys' behalf just reading it. I love the ghost mystery too. Nicely done. :)
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Absolutely breathtaking.
TheBlackForest chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Awesome!
TheBlackForest chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Poor Agnes and Mary.
TheBlackForest chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
PLEASE LET THEM DO THE SALT AND BURN, BUT LEAVE CORRIGAN TO SUFFER FOREVER!
TheBlackForest chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I hate cliffhangers. Not as much as I hate Carrigan and his little friend.
TheBlackForest chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
So many feels...
TheBlackForest chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Sam isn't dead, hurray, but for how long? This is why I hate/love this fandom, and the people who write in it, and hopefully sometime soon I'll join y'all.
TheBlackForest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
HOWS HE DROWNING?HES SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE! AND SAM BETTER NOT BE DEAD! PLEASE LET THEM LIVE!
TheBlackForest chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
HE IS NO MONSTER, YOU ARE! LET ME STAB YOU THOUGH WHAT GOOD ITLL DO, I HAVE NO CLUE! DEAN WILL KILL THAT LADY WHEN HES OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! They'll get out alive, right?
TheBlackForest chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I knew the woman had to be a spirit, but I don't think she's bad...of course, with supernatural beings, who knows? And why must the search and rescue be so slow? And Sam, oh, that crazy chick is going to get salt-and-burned for the two of them.
TheBlackForest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
My boys...Dean isn't exactly healthy, but he'll be in a hospital, and that spirit...urgh, why can't I just know now?
TheBlackForest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
OHNO DEAN YOU BETTER NOT DIE! AND SAM...OHMYGOD!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Did you just Pirates of the Caribbean that?

Brilliant story, by the way, I've read these chapters all in one story, and now I will continue :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
very good story. fits the boys' characters well.
651 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »