Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Poor Agnes and Mary.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
PLEASE LET THEM DO THE SALT AND BURN, BUT LEAVE CORRIGAN TO SUFFER FOREVER!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I hate cliffhangers. Not as much as I hate Carrigan and his little friend.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
So many feels...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Sam isn't dead, hurray, but for how long? This is why I hate/love this fandom, and the people who write in it, and hopefully sometime soon I'll join y'all.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
HOWS HE DROWNING?HES SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE! AND SAM BETTER NOT BE DEAD! PLEASE LET THEM LIVE!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
HE IS NO MONSTER, YOU ARE! LET ME STAB YOU THOUGH WHAT GOOD ITLL DO, I HAVE NO CLUE! DEAN WILL KILL THAT LADY WHEN HES OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! They'll get out alive, right?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I knew the woman had to be a spirit, but I don't think she's bad...of course, with supernatural beings, who knows? And why must the search and rescue be so slow? And Sam, oh, that crazy chick is going to get salt-and-burned for the two of them.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
My boys...Dean isn't exactly healthy, but he'll be in a hospital, and that spirit...urgh, why can't I just know now?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
OHNO DEAN YOU BETTER NOT DIE! AND SAM...OHMYGOD!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Did you just Pirates of the Caribbean that?

Brilliant story, by the way, I've read these chapters all in one story, and now I will continue :)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
very good story. fits the boys' characters well.
Jenjoremy chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Just finished chapter 10, and I really need to go get ready for work tomorrow. But I CAN'T STOP READING! The good news? I'm reading this after completion p, so you can't drive me crazy with your cliffhangers. The bad news? I'll probably stay up half the night reading the next six chapters and be really tired at work tomorrow. Sigh. Bottom line? This is an AWESOME story.
hyeonny chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for writing that :)
sunshine319 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
REALLY GREAT STORY. I would type some long, elaborate, glorifying review, but I just can't come up with the words. It was just a really awesome story. :)
648 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »