Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Yeah, that constitutes an evil cliffy, good job I can go straight on to the next chapter! Great start, with a p*ssed off spirit tossing Dean off the bridge and Sam into a stone pillar! Good job Jason and Penny were hiking and saw Dean or he would have died for sure, but it's not looking good for him at this moment in time!
myra4 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
I realize this story is from a few years ago but I'm guessing you still get these.

Loving it and of course not having to wait for chapters is cool.

When I read the question about who would like to see a lolly on morphine Dean in an episode - I actually raised my hand, as if you could see me. :-)
NyteKit chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Wow. This was amazing. I feel like this is the first story I've read that had this much angst and pain for Sam and Dean while still seeming realistic to them and their characters. It didn't seem like you had them forcing themselves into a hunt or purposefully putting themselves in danger, but more like actions they would actually take given the circumstances. I really enjoyed every nuance about this story.
Alicia Greses chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Just finished the story and it was amazing. I've read a lot of SPN fan fiction, but this one by far has been the very best ever. You really captured the true characters of Sam and Dean. It felt like I was actually reading an episode of SPN. This should be made into an episode. Again, amazing work.
Alicia greses chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Loved it!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Your award is well-deserved! WOW! I clearly envisioned the environment, the bridge, the freezing water. I sympathized with Sammy and man, you messed Dean up GOOD! LOL! I'm soo glad this story was recommended! :D
Lindelas chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
This was fantastic! Its the first really good SPN story I've found since I became acquainted with the show recently. I actually loved all of your original characters, including Mary. But I especially loved Doc. she was perfect. Being able to develop a character within the space of a 16 chapter story the way you did with her is no small thing! Excellently done! The scene at the end where She and Sam talk (and hug!) and she tells him about Dean and Lily was adorable! I love that side of Dean. :)

Thanks for a great story!
Nachtderwolf chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
What a wonderful story, really great plot and you wrapped it up real nice like. Great details really filled out the story, and the characters were spot on. Just the right amount of snarkiness mixed with grudging emotion :) Thanks for the great read!
Nachtderwolf chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
The drama continues! They can't do anything in half measures can they... love how you ended the mother and daughter spirits, really creative!
Nachtderwolf chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Gah! That was a bad cliffy that time! You should get an award for those things, geesh, lol...
Nachtderwolf chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Yay! Alive and... sorta well, lol. Interested to see how it finally ends, still have 4 more chapters, so something good has to happen... :)
Nachtderwolf chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Definitely have a knack for cliffies, I'll give you that. Getting intense now, you're drawing all the details together beautifully, while giving a nice length of fic to read :)
Nachtderwolf chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
I had an inkling that was going to be the 3rd spirit! This is such an engaging little plot, having so much fun reading it!
Nachtderwolf chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh man, this is getting cooler with each chapter! So curious with the 'not-Dean' manifestation you have, such a creative idea!
Nachtderwolf chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
The whole imaginary Dean thing was way too funny, figures Sam would conjure that up, lol.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »