Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
6219834 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Great punchy chapters these. Nice mess the boys have got themselves into again with an interesting ghost story cooking.
Merisha chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
OMG Sculls ;0)

You're absolutely killing me! This story is so many shades of awesome! Poor Dean and Sammy ... rescue them quick! Argh! ;0)

Can't wait for the next installment!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Thanks for the Dean's situation update, really appreciated. :)

He's so lucky to have found these nice and heroic strangers to help him. Hope Sam find them too.
Ms. Pagliacci chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Great action! The part about the waitress from Tampa really made me laugh!
SPNCruzin chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
you really like clffy's don't ya? ug! woohoo to the dean whompage! please please update soon and thanks. thanks for posting a day early. :)
TraSan chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Oh, nice reference to Croatoan. Excellent.

I really like how Sam has been talking to Dean in his head. He's keeping Dean alive in his mind because he can't face any other possibility.

Poor Dean...gotta get that popcicle out of the water!

And...I was right...though it doesn't bring me as much joy as it normally does. You DID leave us on another cliffy.
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Okay, the creepy girl/woman, the non-rescue of Dean and Sam's own struggle (he's not out of the woods yet, that's for sure). Oh...bad pun. Sorry. It wasn't even intentional!

Another great chapter, Sculls.
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Why yes, yes it does constitute an evil cliffy!

Lucky for me, I'm behind in my reading and I have not one, but two lovely chapters waiting for me (with evil cliffies of their own, no doubt!).

Awesome first chapter. Action galore.
LadyVic chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Some days it just doesn't pay for the Winchesters to get out of bed. Nice chapter. I like your OCs. I'm looking forward to seeing the water rescue.
LadyVic chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
sculls I'm loving this! What a great chapter! Ok, first off, anytime you bring SAR in you know you got me. LOL You did a good job of setting the rescue up and explaining a bit about the SAR techs without it getting too technical or preachy.

I love the way Sam hasn't lost his common sense or turned helpless because he's hurt. You're showing how strong he is as he battles through it. (Nice limp BTW LOL) The way you have him covering the simple bases first-yelling for help, checking his pockets, etc-you can tell you really thought through the situation. I hate when I read a story or watch a show and sit there wondering why they didn't try this or that.

Dean's quips in Sam's mind are terrific. We can see how Sam is drawing strength from his brother without you having to spell it out for us. This is just such good stuff!
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
OMG! Now Dean doesn't even have his coat! And what is with that bitch and her branch? Love the scene with Jason and Dean - so convinced it had to be Sammy to the rescue... I love the detail in this story - so take as much time as you need... to tell the story - NOT for the next update - which is coming tomorrow? Please? puppy eyes...
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Awesome story! Keep it up!
funkyhigh chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
i'm liking this can't wait for more!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Great new chapter. Loved the suspense- I'm an action junkie! Poor boys just can't catch a break. talk to you after the nest one!
skag trendy chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Ah the suspense! I love it!

Keep it going mate!