Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
skag trendy chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Ah the suspense! I love it!

Keep it going mate!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Really exciting so far, can't wait for more! You won't let Dean die, will you?
Poppyflake chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Really enjoying this so far, but just as I think you're getting Dean to safety, you let him float off down the river! And he was so confused, thinking that Jason was Sam. Poor Dean. Great chaptre, looking forward to the next one.
ames 449 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Oh you evil monkey! Just when I thought Dean was going to be ok, you toss him up river! And poor Sam is stuck with a sociopathic spirit with a deadly grudge! DAmn sam and his yen to help every damsel in distress! You build cliff hangers incredibly well however. I really liked this chapter. You do such a good job of the transition from unconscious to conscious. I always feel like I'm waking up with the character. Another great chapter. Cant wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Awesome chapter! Just when I think that at least Dean is going to be out of the mess with Jason getting him out, you pull a quick one on us and he is once again lose and being dragged down river! At least his head is no longer under the water!

And if Sammy didn't already have enough problems with his concussion, he know has a sprained knee and has been hit in the head again-which is bound to make his concussion more severe than it already was-so not good!

Thanks for the quick update, can we have another?
zuimar chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Man, this story gets better with every chapter, it's really great! I appreciate your efforts to update regularly, so I hope you can update really soon again.
Merisha chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Ooh Sculls ... you are definately evil (grin) ;0)

I think we may need to send Dean and Sam over to hunt your evil 'cliffie' ass down! LOL!

Can't wait for an update!

Kind regards

Merisha
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Hey! Great chapter. I could feel Sam's pain and sickness. Very nicely written and I'm hoping to catch your next one very soon!

Thanks for the read.

Kris.
SPNCruzin chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
ugg, cliffy cliffy. i really hope there is a dean rescue in chapter 3. LOL I am a dean girl and like reading the dean whompage. What can I say, Im a twisted person. LOL! please update soon and thanks
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
You are evil! I don't want to share Sam's pain I want to know how Dean is LOL! Can't wait for chapter 3.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Really good start! Now on to chapter 2.
jp123 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
loved it, I'm hooked, can't wait for more.

thanks
ames 449 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
"It was like someone had smeared Vaseline on a piece of glass and asked him to look at the world through it" - that was a wonderful description! One of my favourites in your story so far. I'm a sucker for imagery and that really gave me such a clear picture of what Sam was seeing.

"“C’mon Sammy, What’d you expect? Ranger Rick hiding behind a tree, ready to jump out and escort you back to town? Nothing’s ever that simple for a Winchester.” That made me giggle! Something so typically Dean.

I'm really loving this story so far and yes you are an evil person for your cliff hangers but I happen to be quite partial to cliffies :D
ames 449 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I tend to waffle in reviews so I'll try and keep this as short as I can and just pick out the main bits I like.

"Sam grabbed the broken railing to steady himself, frantically scanning the turbulent waters of the river beneath him." That discription was amazing. The one word... turbulent. It just built such a clear image.

Sam's whole thought process was so spot on. The fact he would jump into the river, even if he could possibly drown, to save his brother.

I love how Dean came around. You really built the image of him coming into consciousness wonderfully!

On to chapter two!
zuimar chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Love the story! It's really good, can't wait for more!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »