Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
LadyVic chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
sculls I'm loving this! What a great chapter! Ok, first off, anytime you bring SAR in you know you got me. LOL You did a good job of setting the rescue up and explaining a bit about the SAR techs without it getting too technical or preachy.

I love the way Sam hasn't lost his common sense or turned helpless because he's hurt. You're showing how strong he is as he battles through it. (Nice limp BTW LOL) The way you have him covering the simple bases first-yelling for help, checking his pockets, etc-you can tell you really thought through the situation. I hate when I read a story or watch a show and sit there wondering why they didn't try this or that.

Dean's quips in Sam's mind are terrific. We can see how Sam is drawing strength from his brother without you having to spell it out for us. This is just such good stuff!
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
OMG! Now Dean doesn't even have his coat! And what is with that bitch and her branch? Love the scene with Jason and Dean - so convinced it had to be Sammy to the rescue... I love the detail in this story - so take as much time as you need... to tell the story - NOT for the next update - which is coming tomorrow? Please? puppy eyes...
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Awesome story! Keep it up!
funkyhigh chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
i'm liking this can't wait for more!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Great new chapter. Loved the suspense- I'm an action junkie! Poor boys just can't catch a break. talk to you after the nest one!
skag trendy chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Ah the suspense! I love it!

Keep it going mate!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Really exciting so far, can't wait for more! You won't let Dean die, will you?
Poppyflake chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Really enjoying this so far, but just as I think you're getting Dean to safety, you let him float off down the river! And he was so confused, thinking that Jason was Sam. Poor Dean. Great chaptre, looking forward to the next one.
ames 449 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Oh you evil monkey! Just when I thought Dean was going to be ok, you toss him up river! And poor Sam is stuck with a sociopathic spirit with a deadly grudge! DAmn sam and his yen to help every damsel in distress! You build cliff hangers incredibly well however. I really liked this chapter. You do such a good job of the transition from unconscious to conscious. I always feel like I'm waking up with the character. Another great chapter. Cant wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Awesome chapter! Just when I think that at least Dean is going to be out of the mess with Jason getting him out, you pull a quick one on us and he is once again lose and being dragged down river! At least his head is no longer under the water!

And if Sammy didn't already have enough problems with his concussion, he know has a sprained knee and has been hit in the head again-which is bound to make his concussion more severe than it already was-so not good!

Thanks for the quick update, can we have another?
zuimar chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Man, this story gets better with every chapter, it's really great! I appreciate your efforts to update regularly, so I hope you can update really soon again.
Merisha chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Ooh Sculls ... you are definately evil (grin) ;0)

I think we may need to send Dean and Sam over to hunt your evil 'cliffie' ass down! LOL!

Can't wait for an update!

Kind regards

Merisha
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Hey! Great chapter. I could feel Sam's pain and sickness. Very nicely written and I'm hoping to catch your next one very soon!

Thanks for the read.

Kris.
SPNCruzin chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
ugg, cliffy cliffy. i really hope there is a dean rescue in chapter 3. LOL I am a dean girl and like reading the dean whompage. What can I say, Im a twisted person. LOL! please update soon and thanks
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
You are evil! I don't want to share Sam's pain I want to know how Dean is LOL! Can't wait for chapter 3.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »