Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
renniespice chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Still loving it! Update soon and do not keep the brothers apart for long!
lunarchild62 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Wow I cant wait to read the next chapter. Sam is concussed, Dean is underwater. OMG.
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
OMG.. if you don't update SOON I may SCREAM!1

Great couple of first chapters and I'm really loving the Dean-whump and protective Sam - well, that combo is always my favorite.

SOON! UPDATE! SOON! Now would be good.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Just caught up with this story. Great couple of chapters so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
GhostBehindYou chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Awesome so far :D Straight into the action (Loving it), and no hanging about with very hurt Dean and concussed Sam. Whoot! Can't wait for more, excellent writing! x
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
OMG, what an awesome chapter. Sammy must have a severe concusiion because he is sure out of it. Being lost is bad enough alone, but now he has blurred vision and is very unsteady on his feet-so not good seeing as no one even knows he is out there but Dean and Sam is without a jacket! An to make matters worse, that freaking spirit knows where Sam s too.

Oh mecy , you still left us with knowing Dean is in the river with his head now under water-at least we know help is on the way for Dean!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I had 3 emails about updates to stories I am following currently. I have to go to work, so I had time to just read one. I chose yours :-)

Ok, now I really have to get to work. Thanks!

Kat
Ms. Pagliacci chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Sam's dialogue really makes us feel his pain; keep up the good work!
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Sorry telling you anyway - you are an evil, evil person! DEAN IS STILL UNDER WATER! I really prefer to share Dean's pain... Loved the detail on the rescue. Thank god Sam has matches! Can't wait for Dean to realize a. he's in a helicopter and b. that Sam is missing - again... Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
timetowaste247 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Well the rescue times aren't looking good. Dean's head it now under water, that gives him ruffly 5 minutes probably some more time because he is in really cold water. The 9 minute time frame for the rescue boat should probably workout. This is fan fiction we can go any direction we want. I don't think tv shows can really afford to kill off their main character, but here we can and the next week write another story with that character.

We are starting to see the story behind the ghost a little more. Sammy seems resourceful, it's only a matter of time until he can find some help. The supernatural being had an interesting response to Sam. At first you was afraid, I wonder why.
JennMel chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Argh! Someone rescue them! :D
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is gonna be a good one. Can't wait to read more.
nerwende90 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Great story! Keep writing, I wanna know what's gonna happen
murrayAteam chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
oh my god, i have to say that is the best story ive read yet. Amazing!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Yes, that's an evil cliffie.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »