Reviews for Bridging Two Solitudes
JennMel chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Great story so far.
MacCartney chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Evil, evil, evil...and I love it:-) Hopefully his body is so cold drowning won't affect him too badly?
skag trendy chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I'm intrigued! Do go on...

Kind regards,

ST.x.
circleofstars chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow - really good; I'm a sucker for Winchesters in peril. Glad you didn't have the stranger leap straight into the water to rescue Dean - I was expeting that, but it would be unrealistic and kind of silly. So, good instincts!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
awesome fic I loved the descriptions in the scene with Sam.
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hi Sculls ;0)

What a fantastic story ... I'm already embroiled in the drama and evil cliffie ;0) - can't wait for an update!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Tididooo chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Yes, THAT's an evil cliffie! I need an update now! ;-)
katriel1987 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
YES, that constitutes an evil cliffhanger! So write more soon? Please? You have me fascinated and concerned by this predicament the boys have gotten themselves into.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow. Great start to your story! I can't wait for more!
LadyVic chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Oh Sculls! I love it! I'm sitting here shivering reading it. LOL

Your ghost is nicely creepy, and I love Dean's internal dialogue at the end. You could just feel how cold he is, and how sluggish his thinking is. Great job! Can't wait for more!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great first chapter, can't wait to find out what's going to happen next.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OMG, what a freaking awesome start to your story! Both brothers in a life threatening situation-so not good! It's probably a good thing Dean is so hypothermic-probably the only thing saving his life right now!

I sure hope you are quick at updating because I am dying to read more of this story! And to see how Sammy is!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Wow, what an amazing beginning! Please update soon!

At least, Dean as found some help, ouf. Hope Sam will find his way back to him.
SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
ok, have my interest peeked. i do hope you update soon and yes this does constitute an evil cliffy. please don't wait too long between updates. thanks
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
*nods* Yes that most definitely qualifies as an evil cliffy, very cruel of you to torture your readers.

All I have to say is WOW, that was a heck of a first chapter. You've got my attention. The Dean whumpage in the river had me on the edge of my seat. I don' think I breathed until I knew he was. Awesome job and you are doubly awesome for hurting him so beautifully (I have an addiction, poor Dean)

Loved it, now go save Sammy. Hurt Dean is no get without a worried/overprotective Sammy!

Cookies for you, update soon!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 Next »