Reviews for Eyes of the Nile
Dreamer chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
its past midnight, im going to pay for reading this in the morning, but I loved it!
SilverDragon13 chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Loved your story XD
samanthatm chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
love the story.
XAtan TompaX chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
you should make a sequal. this shtory rocks
hermonine chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
great story
Nelle07 chapter 13 . 6/29/2008
hahah I review and love it!
amanda chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
Break a leg! I hope you will succeed!

I also sing so I can understand your feelings!

Come have a look at my channel!

/marychristmax
Nelle07 chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Love it!
SecretStrangeAngel chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
I love the story so far! You have great potential as a writer! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Just wondering, do you have a beta? If not, I'd be honored to offer you my services! You can have a look at my stories if you'd like - I haven't written any "Mummy", but I have several genres that you might be familiar with. Let me know!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I like the pace you're going right now, it's great.

Love the chapter, this story is awesome.
OceanFae chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
Okay, so this is a wierd idea for a sequel, but it might be okay/good. Why dont you sentence Nuri to an execution? She and her love will have to flee, or be killed. Or her father could disown her... -shrugs- I've never been one for happily ever afters, as you can tell...
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
I just read the last two chapters, it's really interesting!
nannon chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
dude, where have i been? i haven't reviewed in awhile. anyway, i like how everything's going. the relationship between nuri and imhotep is developing nicely, and in a believable way.
Larien Telrunya chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Things are moving along a little too quickly, but I am enjoying the story. Please continue! :)
OceanFae chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Yeah, you should update faster. Luckly for you, your story is hard to forget. Good chapter!