Reviews for A Difficult Assignment
BrilliantLady chapter 12 . 6/10
Excellent! I really enjoyed the twist. :)
BrilliantLady chapter 4 . 6/10
I found it a little jarring in this chapter that we don't see even a moment of reflection from Lucius on the death of his wife. Grief? Relief? Anger at the Dark Lord? I'm hoping it's coming soon.
I'm very shocked at Snape's behaviour! Interesting take on the character.
wow, karma's a bitch, right? Sad, though.. Love does not save everything after all. Or maybe that was just his own Hell. You can't help feel sorry for the bastard. He was after all the main character. But after all the lives he destroyed it would have been quite unfair for him to have a happy ending. He was not sorry for anything he has done, so, no repent, no salvation
Bananaphobia chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
I would love to read this from Hermione's POV. Great fic!
Rebekah tink chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
love the story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
how could you!
D.M. Lover 21 chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I just finished reading your story and it was amazing!
I love the twist with Hermione betraying him, I never expected that.

Great job :)
SeverusSnape3065 chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
I loved the story so much! Although I do feel quite bad for Lucius.
roon0 chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Fantastic story. I love how Hermione turned the tables and even though Lucius is a bad man I feel rather sorry for him.
arynrae1982 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Yes please I believe it would be great from Hermione's point of view
Grania chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
At first I didn't believe how Hermione seemed to be so easily swayed to the Dark side. But now I see where you were headed the entire time...this fic is the epitome of justice, and by God, you handled it brilliantly! I loved it!
Grania chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
I don't believe it for one second that Hermione would believe that Ron and the Order betrayed her and they don't care about her. It's too much of a stretch, as is her agreeing so quickly to go over to the Dark side. No way.

But other than that, I really like what I've read thus far.
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
I would be interested in her point of view.. :)
OreoPie chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Definitely, that sounds awesome :D
Lazarus Montressor chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
The story is brilliant.

Though very sad ending for Lucius.