Reviews for Darkness' Embrace
SpiderFangWolverine123 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ha! That's exactly how I feel when I get a paper cut! Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
You deserve a medal
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
*Dies of laughter*
PsychLockMutant chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
There are no words for how much I love this. Brilliant! :)
Elizabeth Gamgee chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I LOVE this! this is SO something Shawn would do!
Juubi-Ookamii chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hah! Was not expecting that. Good work.
jaredpaderlecki chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
DAMN IT! I was looking for Shawn whump but you tricked me! YOUUUUUU :D Haha that was brilliant though, I must say :D Keep up the great work!
Meadowcreek chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh. My. God. This is so freaking hilarious! i was so worried at first i was like :O what happened?! why is he bleeding?! is he gonna die?! omgomgomg then -.- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA great story XD
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was awesome! Shawn would totally milk a paper cut like that, with an entire death scene and an exasperated Gus. Shawn is certainly a character and you wrote both him and Gus perfectly! I enjoyed this a lot!
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
WOW. Epic fail on my part. I actually thought Shawn was going to die! And then, "Grow up, Shawn. It's just a paper cut." ROFLOLMAO

Please write more! That was sooooo funny, I can't even think from laughing too hard! Pineapples! Oookaaay, that was really... random. But at least it stopped my laughing. I loved this fic, I truly did.

Doctor Gleek Potter
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
XD Oh god! I'm literally laughing out loud right now. Wow, I was totally absorbed, staring intently at my screen, mentally freaking out and thinking 'don't die Shawn, don't die! The author wouldn't kill him, would they? don't let him die, OH MY GOSH HE'S ABOUT TO FADE TO DARKNESS DON'T DO IT SHAWN STAY AWAKE WHERE IS GUS OHMYGOSH-'

paper cut...?

...

?

XD

Gus is the coolest friend ever, I gotta say. :3 Even if he does have a tendency to interupt dramatic deaths.

Thanks for writing it!

Ally
ras0629 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lmao wow you had me goin i was like :O wats wrong with shawn? did he get shot? or stabbed maybe? and where is gus? hahaha good stuff good stuff. That is something shawn would do
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/22/2011