Reviews for Four Secrets Brennan Will Never Tell Booth
Squint Girl chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
I really enjoyed the story!

About the guys hugs, never really was, Booth always deceive Brennan with it hahahaha
eire76 chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
I know I'm coming across this 18 months after the fact, but I thought you should know it was really good and I enjoyed reading - thanks.
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
that was good lvoed it
Kiri chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Aww.. what a wonderful story. You're an amazing writer and I love your writing voice. Booth and Bones were totally in character and I think you hit the nail on the head with Bones' secrets :)
Kissa1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
Though I don't know how much you enjoyed it and thus cannot compare it, I did indeed enjoy this immensely! It was such a sweet ride! They may be one-shots, but they're also one-shots from one single story if that makes sense. :) Once again, awesome job! :D
jenn chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
very sweet. i especially loved the third chapter with little Parker. But waffles and ice cream? huh. if that does taste good, i might have to try it.
JennCorinthos chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
This was absolutely great I loved it...

JENNIFER
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I loved the Tony/Roxie Las Vegas episode! It's probably my second favorite after "Aliens in a Spaceship." :) So yay, I liked this chapter a lot! :)
ab89us chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Really fluffy and warm. It's really good. _
bearlee-there chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
The words slide in neatly beside the countless others that sit, unspoken, and fill the space between them with their ghostly last step is hers to take; perhaps it always was. If she wants him, she will have to reach for him; she has never been good at reaching.
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
She kept the dress, but she won't wear it again...Unless he asks her to wear it for him. Which he never will—because she'll never admit that she kept it.

And therein lies the rub...
CupcakeBean chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Your stories are always so sweet and romantic. They're just what I need to get through this long Bones-less month. I only hope the writers can write the B&B relationship as well as you do! :)
andybear09 chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
AWW. Bones is so cute. I love her to death and your writing portrays her very well. I appreciate the fact that your punctuation and grammar are impeccable. It makes stories oh so much easier to read. Thanks for writing and keep it up!

Andy
celtic33 chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
I really liked it,

I hope you don't mind getting reviews for things that are in your back catalog :)
Cathartes chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Aw, that's the best kind of fluff. Thanks for sharing it!