Reviews for Rats in the Kitchen
strawberrysunsets chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
"Bacon."
"Of course! It all makes perfect sense now!"

That was hilarious xD great work (:
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
hahahahaha... evil cereal! How dare captain crunch and that leprechaun! With the charms! Heh heh heh... I love National Treasure.
Fairedenale chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aw, poor Riley. Life is hard for him. Odd but good story. I like it.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Okay, this has to be the funniest National Treasure fic on here. I was giggling like mad all through it! Riley's just too cute for words. XD
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww! The leprechaun with the marshmallows! Riley, how I love thee ...
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
A great story. Very funny.
wolfGirl001 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
LOVED IT! So random, I don't even know where you get this stuff? You should do a sequel, or go back and explain how Ben got the bruised lip and black eye. Lol- I'd like to see how Riley did that to him!
Forgotten my password lol chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Ohh good Lord... I do taht like all the time... at one point, I did it at Guide camp, and I was convinced my best friend was my husband... URGH. And I was convinced that I was Queen Elizabeth the second and it was world war two. It was so strange. Then I kind of wasn't her, and I was at her coronation... then I was walking one of her doggies. Then I WAS her doggie... I am really messed up... I shouldn't be dreaming that sort of stuff about my monarchy :/ hehe, needless to say, my mates have never looked at me the same again!

lol. Riley's so cuute _ Lettuce... grenade... lol...

Another chapter perhaps?

ByeBye
Tashilover chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Riley saying the lettece is a gernade made me lose all posture. So random yet so funny! Good job!

Makes you wonder what kind of sleep walking he did prior to the days of stealing the Declaration...?
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I LOVED IT!
Nacean chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I hate you now because you made me laugh really hard when I read this and I woke my parents, thus getting myself yelled at. D:

Just joking, I don't hate you. XD I couldn't hate you because you wrote this fuxing awesome story! :D In short, I loved it, and I love Riley even more now. :3
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Yes, the parasomnias (like sleepwalking, sleeptalking, sleepeating, etc.) are certainly strange, aren't they? :D They can be quite funny, though, as you wrote. I really had fun reading this! Of course Riley would dream up such a weird scenario. -laughs-

Nice work, I really enjoyed it. :)

All the best,

-LM
astalder27 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
HAHAHA! I love it- so adorable! Great job, Ben and Riley are too cute!
daisyduke80 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
lol! i loved it!
master of toast chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
"it's a granade" lolz whatever you sya Riley. teehee that's cute and funny.