Reviews for Through Blind Spirits
SessRin4EverTID chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
hope u update soon i love this one
DesaraSoleil chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
WOW! Thia is really gettin' good! This gas thing sounds very interesting and it looks like bad news. I'm scarred!

I don't trust that nanny right now. Something about her seems a bit... fishy. Oh well, I won't know till I get to the next chapter! :D
DesaraSoleil chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
THis is so sad! Good, but sad! I never myself expected AAng to die this way. I feel so sorry for Katara!

Wait so Toph and SOkka's new daughter is the new Avatar? WOAH! Me excited! Is this related to the story you have on DA?

This is an sad but interesting begininng.
vazy chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Woah! A-m-a-z-i-n-g ! I like it a lot, especially the parents part. I like your OC's to. They're very good _
knb2328 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow...this is good stuff
godiwishicouldburnthischrist chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
Yay! You updated! (yeah, I'm kinda late.)

OMG! Jaang went in the Avatar State! Aww! She loves Roku
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Wow, this story is so awesome, and filled with awesome...awesome-ness! Love it! More soon!
Arysd chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Aww, this story is great. I can't wait to see what it grows into. D
robyn chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Ya!awsome story keep up-dating :)
oreobabysunshine chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
your sick you know that ? do something to Katara next something that he brother can't save her from ,ooh and make aang come back from the dead no credit needed just trying to make your story cooler

Smooches bye
sjmahan21 chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
I love this story! i cried when aang died tho
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
I truly like this idea. It is very original. I mean, a war between benders and non benders? No one has thought of that before! It's wonderful!

I hope they get to tell Hana about their lives...that would be interesting, and what do the non benders think of the Avatar? Especially Aang, who stopped the 100 year war? SO MANY QUESTIONS! GAH! lol.

But this one question kind of stumped me...

If Sokka's a non bender, why is he a prisoner?
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Poor Toph. Nice backstory for Hana. So how does that gas work? Does it perminantly take away their bending and will they get it back? As Zuko's reaction, not surprised in fact I found it rather amusing. Typical Zuko always yelling except this time without the flames. Update soon please.
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Update Soon!1
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Exciting story so far!

And thanks for replying to me. I like when authors do that. XD

*watches you*