Reviews for For the Love of Saki
HickoryNC chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Check out this madarame and saki story if you need inspiration! I love your story
HickoryNC chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Please please update! If your lacking inspiration hopefully this will help get the juices going!
Megajett chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
I'm so excited that you updated this!
You're writing is adorable and so satisfying!
Thank you!
COBRASTEVE chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I remember seeing this before and wanted to re-read it because I liked it so much. Saki and Maderame together is so sweet and so odd, I love it. More please as I read...
K chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I hope you update soon! Please
Liber-T.E.A chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Lovely! It's good to see more!
StarEIz chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Do you know how many times I have read and re-read this story? SO FREAKIN MANY! I know I've written before, but just want to reiterate how much I enjoy your writing and thing story in particular. :D I supersupersuperhope (totally a word, btw) that you will eventually continue this story- so close to the end! I can feel my ship leaving the bay! Seriously, I'll even bribe you. Cake? I make it. Brownies? Yep. Make that too. Looking forward to your other stories as well. Much love and continued support my friend!

redchinese chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Oh gods- he's so freack'in sweet T.T hope saki doesn't react too badly- don't wanna see him crushed again- that's just not
Keep up the good work dear.
harunobumadarame chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
*tear* Thank you so much, of the Saki/Madarame I have read on here? This one was the so far the most touching and you did a terrific job on presenting the characters as they are. I'm posting this on my Facebook just because I am able to and feel it should be shared for others.
Czigany chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Oh Madarame...

Saki don't you dare break his heart (again)! /shakes fist

I wonder where Kousaka went and whether Oono had anything to do with it, though... She's sneaky like that. I can't wait for you to finish this! Keep up the excellent work!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Oops. Please continue.
foxfire222 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
wow, this story is great. i just finished reading it for the first time and i have to say i love it. the characters are great and the way you write Madarame makes me want to hug him. i hope to see an update from you asap. please don't forget.
Czigany chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
Ahaha, go get her Madarame! (Or is that, 'go get him Saki'?)

These two are definitely my OTP in Genshiken, and I totally agree with Shimoku-san that Madarame's the most moe of them all. There are a sad lack of stories for them (and the series in general). I can't wait for you to finish this!

All the love.
Liber-T.E.A chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
He's getting braver, isn't he? Please continue!
Liber-T.E.A chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
I'm surprised he didn't explode from happiness.