Reviews for Preying on a Panther
Naguabo chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
I can tell you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. You're very good at making your characters talk.
kdmom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love love LOVE your story. I read it in one sitting, then I read Unbalanced and Rust Buckets and Rivialries! Spent my entire Sunday reading your stories! What a ride, by the time I got to the end I felt like I had been following these characters for so long (in a really good way). I'm a Tim/Lyla fan at heart, but I'm becoming a Tulie convert thanks to you. So So SO good, can't wait to read your other stories!
Tim lover chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
I loved the story you should definately do more tulie fic great story!
sunshine37 chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Excellent story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting.
Tearrer chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
"You smell like fruit salad." Ahahahaha! I think I'd be so mortified if someone said that to me xD. I mean... how about, "good?" Is that a bit nicer hahaha. Fantasticcc. I'll be continuing now ;)
Miss Meggie chapter 24 . 5/12/2010
loved this!
elle chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
wow this was a really humbling chapter for julie
elle chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
wow you were building it up so slow and then all of a sudden - bam!

ok, you've probably seen this but because of all the bathroom scenes in this story, here it is img.
Mandee chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
This story was really great! I loved it! I'm off to read Tim's POV and then the sequel. Great job!
jacqueezy chapter 24 . 7/2/2009
love this story i am so impressed with what you ahve done with it and cant wait to startt eh sequel! great job~
TheVioletHill chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
Hey..I've just finished reading your story!

Great Work!

Can't wait to see more of your Tulie stories..
Seren McGowan chapter 24 . 10/17/2008
You are AMAZING!

The story was great! everything on it!

going to faves straight ahead!

congrats!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
loved that story!
life is elsewhere chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
i love this story. you're an amazing author. i'll probably spend the rest of the day reading the rest of your stuff, since i'm home sick...again.

srsly, though, excellent.