Reviews for Preying on a Panther
Megan chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
I am so thrilled about finding this story! I have recently started friday night lights and I am ofc completely obsessed with tim riggins ! And the episode he is living with the taylors is my absolute favorite! So naturally I have been looking for some quality fanfiction and I have finally found it! I'm so excited! You have such a great knack for story telling and putting the reader right in the character's head, I am hooked! I also adore how real it is and unsexy at times, such as Julie's fingers getting caught in Tim's hair! So great! Embarrassing things like that happen every day and I'm glad to final find some reality in fanfiction! :D
Naguabo chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
I can tell you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it. You're very good at making your characters talk.
kdmom chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love love LOVE your story. I read it in one sitting, then I read Unbalanced and Rust Buckets and Rivialries! Spent my entire Sunday reading your stories! What a ride, by the time I got to the end I felt like I had been following these characters for so long (in a really good way). I'm a Tim/Lyla fan at heart, but I'm becoming a Tulie convert thanks to you. So So SO good, can't wait to read your other stories!
Tim lover chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
I loved the story you should definately do more tulie fic great story!
sunshine37 chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Excellent story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for posting.
Tearrer chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
"You smell like fruit salad." Ahahahaha! I think I'd be so mortified if someone said that to me xD. I mean... how about, "good?" Is that a bit nicer hahaha. Fantasticcc. I'll be continuing now ;)
Miss Meggie chapter 24 . 5/12/2010
loved this!
elle chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
wow this was a really humbling chapter for julie
elle chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
wow you were building it up so slow and then all of a sudden - bam!

ok, you've probably seen this but because of all the bathroom scenes in this story, here it is img.
Mandee chapter 24 . 8/3/2009
This story was really great! I loved it! I'm off to read Tim's POV and then the sequel. Great job!
jacqueezy chapter 24 . 7/2/2009
love this story i am so impressed with what you ahve done with it and cant wait to startt eh sequel! great job~
TheVioletHill chapter 24 . 12/14/2008
Hey..I've just finished reading your story!

Great Work!

Can't wait to see more of your Tulie stories..
Seren McGowan chapter 24 . 10/17/2008
You are AMAZING!

The story was great! everything on it!

going to faves straight ahead!

congrats!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
loved that story!
life is elsewhere chapter 24 . 9/30/2008
i love this story. you're an amazing author. i'll probably spend the rest of the day reading the rest of your stuff, since i'm home sick...again.

srsly, though, excellent.