Reviews for A Fine, Fine Line
angelsapphire chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Hi! It's been a while but I still keep on rereading this story.
I hope you'll make a sequel for this. You know life after they got back together and what happened to Yuuya and Mami, Tatsuki and Ran. Though I your main focus is the AyaxRei pairing, but it would be great to have them in a reunion. A wedding perhaps? This time it would be Aya and Rei's moment. hihi...

Hope to hear from you soon!
taekwondogirl97 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Ita really good but i think u should have made yuuya end up with aya :(
Eliannora chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I'm going to be blunt.

That was a bullshit ending.

And you blew the only reason I started reading this story. If your story was good- and it turned into a Yuya Aya, I was gonna put you in a community I was making for odd couples.

But apparently you fell into the bandwagon of Aya Rei shippers.

I'm severely disappointed in you, AND this story.

Not that I hate how Rei and Aya turned out... but come on. They were cute together, but the forbidden love of her and Yuya was way more tasty.

Not to mention the plethora of Aya and Rei stories leeching the GAls page.

It was a wonderful story, despite the ending. I would have done well to just skip the last chapter altogether.

A story isn't always written for your readers, it's written for you.

Keep writing! :)
Eliannora chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
You would have done better to spice up the drama and put in ran and tatsukichi's breakup. That really would've sent things running, but they are going quite well right now. :3
Eliannora chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
I'm going to kill you if this doesn't end a Yuya Aya. Seriously. I started reading your story for one reason, and one reason only!
Eliannora chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
holy shit.

Eliannora chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
I thought that rei was OOC, but. I remembered you said it was years after ;3 people change. I DO love the ice prince interrogation scene. You might want to re-read your story for any repetitions like this sentence:

And when everything seemed okay and back to normal, and Aya would have let the incident go, had she not met Rei’s eyes that told her the conversation was far from over, and she lost her appetite entirely.

I was honestly confused and wasn't sure what the sentence was saying but figured it out anyways. Try not to use so many ands ;3

Also. The "are you breaking up with me?" made me laugh out loud. Literally.
Eliannora chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
FANTASTICC way to end the chapter. I love this. :)
Eliannora chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
This is actually kinda cute ;3
Sexylexiangel chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Aruka chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
You had me quite nervous there for a bit. The way you made your story somehow got me thinking that this will end as YuuAya.

x3 I love it. ReixAya is the best~
kyo23 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
I liked Yuuya in this story...Actually way back I liked Yuuya more than

Rei since he doesn't have a slight goodness in his heart( I think)especially in the

Anime series...but later on I've realized that things could change for the

better even if it's just a fan the saying goes.."The only permanent

in this world is change"...
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
I was so torn between Yuuya and Rei and I almost wanted Aya to end up with Yuuya. When Rei asked her if Yuuya loved her more than he ever would, I cried. Really, great. Hit me bad. ): Great job. It was a nice read. So bad about Yuuya, because I think in this fic, they are also perfect for each other but surely, nothing really is perfect. GREAT. (:
Screaming Siopao chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
It was pretty good! _

idioticsmile chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
this was a really great story...']