Reviews for The Garden of Pleasure Last
True Guardian Angel chapter 24 . 11/1/2014
awesome!
Ayyarin chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. That was just...breathtaking. I bow to you.
Truely a marvelous masterpiece. Truely an extremely experienced writer.
The emotions in this story were threaded together so well! And I could really see how Wu changed throughout the story. It was very...sorrowful. Yes I think that is the best word for it.
I can't put what I'm feeling into words. It's a bit like after I finished the Mistborn series (best trilogy in the world!). I just sighed and smiled with content. Some things just can't be put into words and the feeling from reading this story is one of those.
Excellent work!
Ayyarin chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Why oh why do I always make the same mistake? I always find such an awesome story to read right before my exams! So all the while I'm studying, I'm thinking of these wonderful stories and I can't concentrate.
I love this story. You write extremely well, so smoothly and the plot just flows with such ease. Each character has their own voice. I have to say, I'm glad there's a JE story with a Sagacious Zu pairing. When I first played JE I thought that was going to happen, so I was pretty disapointed when it didn't. Zu just has so much more...darkness, more mystery and depth. I like Sky but Zu has to win if it's between the 2 of them.
I will continue reading this story tomorrow night D
ak chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant! I love Zu and this was just perfect.
Marie chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
Sad ending. Too bad
Marie chapter 24 . 10/4/2011
Sad ending. Too bad
Kaitlyn chapter 24 . 9/16/2011
I am an AVID JE fan, and this story has filtered through a vast range of emotions I possess.

I miss Zu, and specially in this story, he is depicted so well. I couldn't even tell where the actual characters ended, and the OC started. You did a wonderful job depicting their personalities, their words, and their assumptions. You really did amazingly, and I am very impressed.

I also do like this last chapter, and the young boy, though, it makes me sad that Zu couldn't have come back. Through everything, Wu should have had a happier ending. But the way you did it was strangely comforting.

And this has nothing to do with the story, but while I was reading this, a Chinese Song came onto my ipod. It's about forbidden love, and heartache. I had it on repeat after that.

Anyway, good job and good luck~
JadeOokami chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
Ah. Good stories are so hard to find. It is perhaps pretty amazing that most of the Jade Empire fics are good ones, though there are so few.

However, I liked this one a lot! There are a lot of things that are left out in the game since it can't use words, really, so the retelling of a lot of it was quite interesting. The little scenes at the begining that took place in present time were a nice touch also, defnitely.

Anyways, I liked it a lot, and I am glad I was able to read such a good story!
SoulCatcher12 chapter 24 . 8/15/2010
The story was good, though I don't understand why it was

rated M.
Natmonkey chapter 24 . 7/20/2010
Such a beautiful and sad story. I especially liked the epilogue, and believe there isn't enough Zu romance here. You're making up for it though.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 24 . 3/22/2010
sweet _
Frostfyre7 chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
Absolutely wonderful! I'd despaired of finding any really good Jade Empire fanfic, and I'm glad to say that you've given me hope again! I always did really like Zu as a character, and was more than a little irked that, once again, female PCs weren't given a wider range of romance options that included Zu. But this story more than makes up for it. Eagerly awaiting more!
SarahSultana chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
I liked this story! I wish it could have a happy ending. I always wanted to romance Zu too, when I played this game!
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 18 . 2/15/2010
sweet, please keep it up _
Whitlin chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
This is a great story! It's really well done kudos to the characters; exactly like in the game. When do you plan to finish the story? As in, "please update, please please please" :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »