Reviews for The Cat That Ran Away, and Then Came Back Again
moonlight fire xx chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
this is a great start to it all, update soon plz
everlastingtrueromance chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
PLease update somenday :)
JulesCapulet chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
more chapters asap please
Anthousa chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
cool!
Pienky chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
this is one awsome story...i've just read it again...could you PLEASE upsate soon
GracefulReader chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
i love it. it has a grate story line, i can't wait for the next chapter :)
Stormie Stories chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
this is really good! please add more to it! I have some questions for you. what does Hermione's cat form look like? does anyone find her clothes in the train's corridor? what do her friends think of her disappearing into 'thin air'?
Lightest'Ink chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
O.o Please update soon! :)
xcheerios chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
very cute story! it;d be adorable if hermione just slept by his head every night and sometimes hit him in the head to wake him up. (my cat does that haha) keep it up :) update soon
Celebrytie Aris Channas chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Tyrande Whisperwind chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Cute story and an interesting idea :) I really like how it's progressing so far and look forward to see how this fic pans out! Great stuff! :)
Blue-Stardust chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Wow, that is a really nice story. I like it a lot, especialy how Draco seems to be so much nicer when his friends aren't around. Well done! Can't wait to read more!

cu
gossip girl chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Keep the chapters coming, its been a long time since last..I really liked this chapter even if it was short.
spikeecat chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
I hope that doesn't mean that you're going to give up on the story... I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Hey i have a question chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
hey i have a question. well i noticed you havent updated in quite a bit and was wondering if i could steal your idea and start from here. or i will just make my own. well good story so far and if you arent continuing it i would love to! well adios(Goddbye)