Reviews for Be Sensible
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I like this! Your style, descriptions, and characterizations are wonderful. Wish you would continue this.
traversing chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is really really good. Please update, because I seriously love this.(;
horan-hugged chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this is very very good. wow, are you going to continue? it would be interesting if you decide to!
foreverlarks chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love this. It has correct grammar and punctuation. The plot is original. The characters act like themselves.

And it's amazing. Well, there were a couple of flaws. A few punctuation errors here and there. But not to worry; they were only very minor.

I hope to read more from you.

~Jamie~
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE! You know what someone should do? Someone should do, if the dralings never left Neverland, and forgot all about they're parents! (Plus totally PP&SD action! tehe)
lieutenant spark chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Dorryen Golde chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw, how adorable. I think you captured Peter's mentality perfectly. Please continue this fic.
randomDramaanonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very sensible! (not(e) sarcasm) He'll be responsible, but never NEVER grown up! Oops.. not supposed to n-v-r! I love it! Poor Tink, though! Well, Peter's not grown up yet.. he still has to realize resonsibility some for of somewhat growing up.
Ellsbeta chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Cute! Peter Pan is such a character. I could see him getting mixed up in this word twisting all to deny growing up but to please Wendy at the same time.
Athe chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
its so cute! and peterish...

plz update soon, cant wait!

luv ya

'Eovie
Marshmalu chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I liked it!

Can't wait for the next chapter