Reviews for Red Red Wine
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hmmm! So interesting. I did a similar story, but mine was much happier than this, organized crime and cheery belonging instead of fleeing feelings and hiding one's past. I almost wish that this were a bigger story, but the potential of it stands on its own two legs. Well done!
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was very interesting. Leaves me wanting for more, although this is a stand alone. I liked it very much.
FinalKingz chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Interesting start, motivating in some way,

Im looking forward to your next chapters...

A little more detailed layout would make this story, more memorable...

Keep it up
psychocitten chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
My God that was good! There are question left but that makes it good! This would make a great long story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I'm ambivalent towards this piece. There's something about the beginning that's a bit of a downer, almost too much of a downer with how mundane it started off. Then like another review mentioned, things started to get intriguing.

However, the story ends and not much is resolved except for Sasuke's death and his executor. Too much, imo, is hanging in the air for you to just leave the story hanging like that. It would be a bit disappoint if you just left it at that.
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I'm a little confused, but I guess I'll wait for another chapter before I'll judge.

But it's very interesting so far.
Nyos chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
At first, I thought it was an AU, without any shinobi-ness, which I thought was pointless, and was about to close the window when I noticed the words 'Sasuke. killed, Konoha, and Hokage' So of course my curiousity was peaked XD.

I also loved the bluntness of the second to last line, harsh, but with a little humor.