Reviews for Paper Thin
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow- I must say. I'm quite impressed with this! Personally, I don't like sad endings. But then again, sometimes... they fit SO much better than a happy one.

I guess the person I end up feeling most sorry for at the end of this little fic... is Ash. Could you imagine being him... getting that letter, in Misty's handwriting... that SAYS that she is dead?

Becoming a different person for someone else is such a terrible thing. It turns you into something you're not, and pretty much kills who you once were.

Lovely job!
blazed starlight chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This was so beautifull. I like how you set this story out. Keep up the great work.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Odd story. Interesting though. One question? Did Misty actually die physically or was it a metaphore of her identity dying because of Ash? Feeback please.
AnironUndomiel chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Humans, so fragile, so vulnerable, so mortal. Like a blade of withered grass blowing in the wind she seemed, desperately holding on, fighting the inevitable with all her might. Yet indifferent to her, or perhaps even in spite of her struggling, fate cruelly cuts her off. She flows in the wind, almost beautiful in her dying moments. She waves once, twice, thrice, and was pulled to oblivion by the gravity of destiny. And from that moment, no amount of nurturing love will bring her back, for she has been too long with out it... Her death made no difference, no mark upon the centurion of the pre-ordained. Yet soon, in her place, from the roots of her being, a new life comes. Perhaps this life will achieve more than the last, perhaps this one will prevail against the mundane monotony of fate. If she did, then, what does it matter? What difference can one truly make? When the seas and mountains fall, and we come to the end of days, does it really matter that she once loved? Does it really matter her love is returned? Perhaps i should stop rambling... this line of thought does not become me. I leave you with this note dear author:
The meaning of life is love, for all else is in vain. What hollow dreams we reach for, even if complete, will make us desire more. The only way to fulfil our hearts is with love, for it is the only desire within us that can be satisfied. And it is with the offspring of this love that we make a difference in this world. When the seas and mountains fall, and we come to the end of days, the only memory of us lives in our children, and so through them and their love, are we honored, and remember. Only then are we immortal...
Ketchum chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
wow...that was really sad :'( poor misty! it was really good tho! but poor misty, this would be an interesting one to have like more background information, like what went on with Ash and misty, or did they just seperate, (the story is perfect how it is...but like a pre-quil or something) i dunno, it's so good tho :) but poor misty! or! a ssequal, to who misty became! i donno :)
Phogbanq chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
And as I came here... I'm am gone with the wind...

Never again will I attempt to romantacize you people. I am a mystery, a legend, and gone. Goodbye people of .
Jinnai chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was just so sad... I could never imagine somone conveying so many emotions or thoughts... I am glad for that chance to read this Fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
AHHH SADNESS!
ObliviousTrace chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
This was such a sad story! I began to cry reading this. You are an awesome writer. Please post more!
All Out Master chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
That was great! Are you going to write a sequel? You really should.
Angelstars chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Beautiful, very well written, and another great fiction to add to your already talented writings. Bless ~Angie*
PikaSass chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Beautiful. Sad but beautiful. Great job on your first fic! Please write more, you are obviously a truly talented and gifted writer!
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
This was so sad! But it was great writing! Is there going to be any continuations or is this a One-shot fic?
Fallin' Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
ok um was the person telling the story MIsty?