Reviews for Coup de Grace
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 3/8
uhg, him calling for Sirius when he's being pulled under the water, and then his fingers breaking the surface... So horrifying yet so incredibly fitting.
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Seriously good story. It's always interesting to read about Regulus and you wrote him really well.
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was a wonderful fic. It really gave me mixed up emotions (as it always happens when it comes to Regulus) I always saw him as the last string that pulled the Blacks together and he tried desperately to keep it that way, but obviously he couldn't. Again, great job!
sweetpotatofication chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Not so disturbing, but maybe that's just me? I'm very much attracted to dark, morbid things. The death scene was particularly trilling. I can't get enough of how you characterise Regulus, he's just this wonderful uncharted territory of moral ambiguity and tragedy. Really poignant writing, I love it.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was so incredibly disturbing. but I loved it.
Honeyduke's Finest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved this one-shot. It's quite sad and realistic. I enjoyed the metaphor with the minotaur. The death scene was very powerful.
Space Tiger chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So well written! I'd like to translate it to portuguese, if you give me your permission, of course.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow.

Really, this is gorgeous, and I wish I had more coherent things to say.
H.Caulfield chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was beautifully written and a very interesting retrospective of Regulus, such a shame his character was explored further in the books.

Lovely :)
Bruna F chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I really think there wasn't the need of the "five things", you know, your fanfic is so well-written that sustains itself without it.

I'm a huge fan of Regulus, and I just love fanfics that explore him as a character, I mean, there's so much about him that wasn't in the books, and yet he's interesting and complex. And I really liked the way you developed him, specially his death scene.

(Sorry about the bad english, it's not my first language and I know it's kinda crappy, haha)
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Incredible. You know, I'm pretty sure that soon enough you'll be at my favorite authors list.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So sad. Poor pathetic Regulus. He's definitely one of my most favorite fanon characters. I kinda wish J.K.R. had explored his and Sirius' relationship more in canon, but at the same time I'm kinda glad she didn't. Now I get to read great fics like these that speak out so many of the lines that were only implied.
cranesoforigami chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
yes i agree that was a rather horrided death scene but it added to the story

again your writing floors me

nice job
Maia May chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Well written. I like Regulus a lot, as a character, and I think you did a nice job describing him :)
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
really nice- i love Regulus as a character