Reviews for Each to Each
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was lovely and heartbreaking. Dear Edward, you really do bring him to life here. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Nocd chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
beautifully written great job
Ariellen chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I first read this not long after you first posted it, but I had clearly forgotten how beautifully done this was! I'm adding it to my favorites. Your narrative style in this story fits Edward's character perfectly. The language is appropriately 'poetic' (Oh bliss, oh rapture!), and the character touches are wonderful. I love the comment about Narissa encouraging him to chew garlic before a kiss (she would!), his not knowing how to wait for something, and his feelings about Giselle having an uncooperative strand of hair. Those little touches really enhance the story. It's very funny in a way that suits the style of the film, but also like the movie, it's very sweet and resonates emotionally. Wonderful job!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw! This was absolutely WONDERFUL and totally heartbreaking! You really captured Edward's personality and thought processes wonderfully! I love his stream-of-consciousness memories of Giselle from his point of view, and then that one, single, poignant word at the end. Just lovely!
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved this from "Robert? Robert maybe. Or Ronald. Ronald? No, not Ronald, must be Robert" xD. So perfect for such a self-centred guy (and not in an obnoxious, but an adorably oblivious, way)

"he hadn’t had a chance to chew garlic like his stepmother had suggested as the perfect way to impress her"

...snort.

The two 'if-'s were heartbreakingly accurate.

Aw, this was amazingly written. I loved Edward and thought that both he and Nancy were cheated out of a real ending. Kudos!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is very good!
Lovova chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh man, I love this. As far as I'm concerned, this was the perfect portrayal of Edwards personality, great job. A little sad too, considering he had to give up his love, you really captured his thought process there... oh well, at least he got Nancy, right? Anyway, good job _
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Fabulous! I love how you captured emotion through... cutting off sentences actually, which is how your mind works if you're really frantic. Flawless. I love it! ::faves::
Kaylle chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh, this is beautiful. What a gift you have for narrative! Just perfect :)
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Awesome job!
ScarletHairHopper chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Loved it, that was so so good!

Love Scarlet xx
Tonko chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is wonderful!

One of my favourite things about the movie was that Edward and Nancy weren't bad people, they just weren't the right people for Robert and Giselle. And I think your fic nails exactly how I see Edward's thought processes working. What a sweet, slightly tunnel-visioned, kind guy he is. I have no trouble fitting this into the movie's ending.

Also:

"and he hadn’t had a chance to chew garlic like his stepmother had suggested as the perfect way to impress her,"

Oh, /Edward/. XD
50bop chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aw, poor Edward!
Sleepless Eremite chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was so wonderful! It captured Edward's character so well. I adore him - I think he is just so loveable and clueless in the movie, and he is one of my favorites. So many of the fanfics here focus on Robert and Giselle, so this is very refreshing. Thanks! :)
meep chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
My heart - it is broken D:

lol, I was disappointed with the ending too. I was cheering Edward/Giselle on, already a shipper before the movie ended, and then it had to end like _that_ D:

But your fic - it's so very Edward that it really breaks my heart