Reviews for Hybrid
Dragonflm61 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I found this story and I love it! I was wondering if there was any plan for that sequel you were talking about? I really hope to see it sometime!
zabuza0302 chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
good story. the only problem i saw was it seemed to be a retelling of the movies, but i think it was still a awesome. i look forward to a sequel. keep up the good work _
Secret.Squirel chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
Really, really like the story! What about that sequel?
Xayian chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Hello! This was a pretty good story. It totally kept me engaged. I only have one comment though. When you switch from scene to scene, you may want to consider writing a transition or at least a clear break from one setting to another. I'm a scene buff and love visualizing the setting of stories, but I noticed that you don't always describe where the characters are and the reader has to figure some of it out via context. For example, you mention everyone getting out of the Impala then all of a sudden Dean's leaning against a table and is apparently in the hotel room.

It would have helped the picture you were building if you added, "Dean followed Selene into the hotel room. He watched as the door to the adjoining room closed behind her then turned to the sound of his family entering the room after him. Hearing the click of the front door as it shut, Dean sighed as he prepared for the discussion he was about to have."

Now this is all a suggestion, I still enjoyed reading the story. It totally kept my interest. So if you decide you're going to write a sequel, I'm so there. :D

Good job!

Kyuubi-Titan chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Awesome fic, Wish you would make a sequal to it. But as much as i like underworld it really is kinda a rip off of world of darkness.
Irishmama chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
let me guess, Sam becomes a hybrid too.
LoupGarouAngel chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Another great chapter,can't wait to read more!
LoupGarouAngel chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Another great chapter,I can't wait to see how Sam and John react!
lilgurlgreen chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Loved it! Hope you update soon! :D
TheMic chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
I am realy injoying this. But poor Dean is deffinitly not going to injoy explaining his knew life situation to his father and Sam. But I will injoy reading it.

Can't wait.

Keep writing.
Wickedmoemoe chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Cannot wait to see what happens next
Tavish chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Swet! Awesome update!
Irishmama chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I've already said it all about this story.

Can't wait for more.

Keep writing.
Loki19 chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Very good chapter. I like how you mixed the story line and Dean's own personality to make it original. And Sam finding him at the end - great cliffie. I'll watch for your next chapter.
LoupGarouAngel chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Ah!You leave me yet again on the edge,but I love it!Awesome chapter,I liked how you changed it around a bit more, but stuck close enough that is a true crossover.I'm excited to see Sams reaction,even more about Dean discovering his abilities and using them to kick demon ass!Excellent stuff,can't wait to read more!