Reviews for Two Parts Of The Same
you're my Star chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
A good character study, well done.
mel60 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great job delving into the psyche of one very complex character. You really nailed it.
PearlQ19 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I just added this to my favorites :)

Really, that was very good. Well written, not too long or too short, well thought through. And absolutely in-character for both of them (or should I say, the three of them?).

Uhm... what else is there to say? I am really impressed! Seriously.

All the best,

LostSista chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Loved it. Loved the "pinpoints" in time where she knew which guy she was dealing with. It's really cool to think back on many other moments throughout the show and think of who she was dealing with at that time. Fight the good fight Kate.
kt2785 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow. That was amazing. I really don't know what else to say...I'm speechless.
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Woah that was awesome!

James was handsome and charming, and when his eyes glittered, it was usually because he had something flirty or otherwise amusing to say. Or he was undressing her in his mind.- Thats so what its like! You can tell he's thinking that, when he's in a 'good mood' sort of thing :)

For that matter, Kate wasn't sure there was anyone else on the island that even knew James existed.- There really isn't. He hasn't been himself, with anyone else except Kate, which is why they're so cute for eachother.

James wanted to give up his life to save her.

And Sawyer let him.

In that moment, the two of them became one. - Omg that was so beautiful! And TRUE Omg! I just aww-ed!

But after almost losing him, Kate knew she had to fight for him, even if it meant fighting with him. Because there was an amazing person when James and Sawyer came together. And if she had to, she'd spent the rest of her life fighting with the two sides of the one man she loved to bring him back.- :O I hope she does in the show, that was just... aww!

That was such an awesome fic! :D

xox Katie
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I loved this. You really explained Sawyer/James' personality so well & it's so true. Great job!