Reviews for And None Shall Speak
The Cupcake Master chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Now,you made me feel bad about getting Celia to 4 hearts,then marrying Lumina(and all the other times I got another girl to a high heart level,then married someone else)in AWL/SE...But my "Jack"'s are always nice.

Jack is a..A big meanie!What a..A..Evil boy!
Blank Ned chapter 1 . 8/6/2008

That was very, very good. Quite chilling, but still determinedly in character.

I repeat: Wow. In a good way, of course.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Beautiful. I adored it from beginning to end.

It's so rare I get to savor such a an incredible look at Muffy's personality-not a bitch, not an airhead, but a strong individual who not only wants to protect her heart, but that of those around her. I'm always seeing her in fanfics as jealous of a guy who in actuality is like the Jack you described; I felt so awful in the end, though, because Jack gets away with it. That...stupid, stupid farmboy, who breaks all those hearts, and eventually even the heart of the girl he "chose" to love forever and always.

See how you've dragged me into this? :3
kelley28 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow, Rhi, you sure know to write 'em! I love the idea of Jack being a jerk. He's always so nice. PLEASE update soon!
Suupaa Pandaroo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I hate Jack so, so much right now. I was going to write a fic about him, but have now changed my mind. I can't write about that 'effing jerk. I feel like giving Muffy a big, big cuddle right now. T.T Poor girl. (is amazed at your freaking awesome writing abilities)