Reviews for Assasin Under Duress
vampire luverxoxo chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
heya was just wondering whether there was gonna be a sequel. like the nightwatchman with the gang
Kazziiex chapter 18 . 1/15/2009
Great story. Will you be updating? ]
LittleMissMaster chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
when are you continuing this?

OMG she beat him in front of knighton, brilliant.
Diamondsshine4ever chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
amazing please hurry with the next x x x
darlingsworld chapter 18 . 6/17/2008
i love it! the only thing you need to work on is your proof reading (grammar and correct spelling) otherwise it's all good.
rh2006fan chapter 18 . 6/8/2008
Great Story! :) ;)

I LOved it ;) ;)
My-Little-Emmilette chapter 18 . 5/29/2008
omg ! just read ur story and i love it!

loved every minute! especially when they all made fun of robin for gettin beaten up by marian,

Loved it

r u planning a sequal?

Wb Emma

xoxoxoxo
Aswen chapter 18 . 2/23/2008
To be continued? YAY! I loved this it was really nice and I liked the character interpretation!
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
brilliant, looking forward to the next part/story, so post it soon.

chanel xx
Mizco chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
Another great chapter. I'm glad they beat the crap out of that loser.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
I loved this chapter...tres bien...can't wait for the next update...
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
Very Good...I was almost expecting Djaq to have been one of them and then escaping...that would have been interesting... it could have explained why she knew so much about them when she first saw them in the forest...and why she knew about the medicine they used...and if her father was a physician, she probably did come from a wealthy family, and she is quite stubborn...sometimes...and strong willed...
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
Brilliant but is a good idea for robin to kiss marian with gisborne so close? update soon xx
spinningisfun chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
I just read through the whole thing so far, and I think it's really original! and a good story! I like how you've portrayed the charactors, and I think my favorite chaptor was Much Takes a Stand. It was awsome!
I-Hate-Bananas chapter 15 . 1/15/2008
leave it on a cliffie y don't you. this is really good i like the way gisborne's actually working for robin even if it is a little strange. well done update soon

chanel xx