Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Thank you for that. It actually made me cry real tears and not just get misty eyes that sometimes happens over certain fics. But truly wonderful! Thank you.
sharmaine chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
*sob* why must this fanfic be so damn good? *sob*

i was crying all throughout, even before reading the whole story. (the topic took me by surprise)

FRED is my most favorite character in the book and everytime something/someone reminds me of his death, i just go into this dazed mood and would start sulking.

this was so bittersweet and i doubt that i could leave this one alone. th last scene at the burrow did it. it was perfect. *about to cry again*

please write another!
Patches 2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is very well done. You made me cry. Thanks for writing. pms
Silver Souhait chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Yes, that was really sad! I loved it! You made it warm and loving without making it downright cheesy. On a lighter note, I liked that part about all the teasing he was missing out on.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aw, it was really sad! It made me almost cry..
Kaynee chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very interesting idea! Where'd you get all these great ideas are beyond me... T-T well I hope you continue with these kind of stories in the future...
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I got tears in my eyes while reading the ending of this!

Its a great one Zenny, one of ur best! D
Taiheiyou chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
snif, snif

This was so cute! I loved it, honestly, a LOT .n_n.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Very well done. Great job, good luck!
Lady Red 88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Aww! You made me tear up. (sniffs) That was short but beautiful. If it's one thing I'm disappointed about, is that JK had to go and kill off Fred. Not to mention a whole bunch of other characters, Sirius in particular.

Never mind, she's the author I guess and I can't hate her too much.

Thanks for the wonderful read!

Lady Red*
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You said you were surprised to win first place? That story was utterly amazing.

From your represntation of George, to your reactions of the Weasleys, everything was amazingly perfect.
Infinite Horizon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
3 words for you

Tear in Eye. That was such a sweet story.
Ceanen chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is a great onshot, I especially love the line about George's name feeling naked without the "Fred and..." prefix. Warm touch at the end leaves you satisfied.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Yes, the wooden man was a good touch. ANd it was a good one. Sweet and in charachter.
kylechan chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Seriously im not big on oneshots but this is awesome i really enjoyed this story and i almost croed ur awesome