Reviews for Deeper Than the Sea
Ved17 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
Great story! You are very good at writing.
dogluvva99 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I like!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
where are franky and brook?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Like the first chapter I just started reading it and it seemed pretty good any way I think that you should add shirahoshi the mermaid princess cuz her and luffy would be a good couple
MatchboxLuffy chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
haha I love this. It's really well writen . Thanks for writing it love
kuromi123 chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
I loved it, it was amazing! XD
General Slime chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
What a nice way to meet Nami and props on the reference on how they did meet in the canon story (him falling out of a giant birds mouth in front of her). I especially like how she's obviously going to be the one to bear sense in to them like canon.
General Slime chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
God...Luffy and Zoro's interactions were just so hilarious. Not to mention if One Piece was a highschool series (without their same personalities) they would most likely act like this.
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Well, I think you should know by now my feelings for this fic considering my previous reviews. Obvious, I love this fic, very much may I add, otherwise i wouldn't be reading to the end or even reviewing in the first place. I'm so going to read the next one...Tomorrow. I spend nearly my whole day on this fic and I found it totally worth the time.
Yuu3 chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
"Not allowed to deal people serious harm. Something about being a black belt and being a human weapon or something" Wow. I alway love it when fics involved something about Luffy that totally amazing. Even if it something as simple as having a little more brain...actually, that might not be the simplest but most complicated one or something along these lines. And I'm one very happy reader to have one of the mysteries on Luffy solved. His connections with Shanks, duh.
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
I knew Luffy was more than he seems. This chapt juz prove it! Not to mention Nami's previous doubt on Luffy.
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
...This is unavoidable and I juz HAVe to say it no matter what.
...Zoro, you, my lovely directionally challenged swordsman, are an idiot. Moron. Stupid. Brainless. Elephant. Baka. Aho. Baroo.
A content reader chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I don't really have anything helpful to say... I just wanted to take a moment to tell you i absolutely loved the story and enjoyed reading it so very much. I look forward to reading the next two installments and hope you have not abandoned them (assuming they are not done yet? It's been a while since this was posted ao perhaps they now are...). Anyway, take care and thank you for sharing!

zealousfreak27 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
This story deserves thousands of reviews.

I love AU. Highschool AU almost always ends up being terrible. This story? About the best. Ever.

The writing was really nice. I saw no mistakes, but I wasn't looking for any. The characterizations were perfect. The plot (what's a plot?) was great.

I go back to the characterizations. It was freaking AMAZING how well you wrote and incorporated the characters. Especially Luffy, whom I've always felt it's hard to write for. I wish there was more of Robin (I always wish that), but I can complain about everything.

Perfect job.
Olympian-King chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was a very entertaining story! It seems no matter how much I read it I don't get bored of it. It's as weird and mysterious as the one piece world. You kept them all in character, kept it mysterious, and never letting on what your going to do. The ending was so fitting! I can't wait till you update your sequel!