Reviews for Moments of Love
WeasleyGrangerShipper chapter 11 . 6/21
YOU GO GIRL! Its about bloody time someone put Rita in her place, that lady is a slimy old hag...the last line was my favourite : )
untiltheskyfallsdownonme chapter 18 . 1/19
OMG! This story was absolutely hilarious! I laughed so hard especially the labour part and when the couple got naughty LOL. The chapters when Ron misunderstood about Krum was good, too.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
U should try sm serious writing...on a commercial scale...u hv great talent...dis is by far d best fan fiction n possibly d best "after battle story" of r/h i hv read...so balanced wid love,romance,passion,humour...nothing lacking n nothing in excess...felt lyk i was reading a piece written by j. herself...brilliant

P.S cant pick a favourite bt can avoid mentioning d rita skeeter part...d two forms of dat article on ron shows ur brilliance as an author...keep it up...good luck for future :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
'My dear wombette, are you ready to travel the joyous journey of the expanding flesh?'

hahaha I can't prevent my laughter! That entrance was hilarious! Hahaha :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
It's cute how you portrayed Mr. sun! Hihihi :3 Anyways, nice observation skills Ginny! :D
Homefreesc chapter 12 . 4/7/2015
THat was really cool! I kept going back and forth to see the changes!
romione shipper chapter 17 . 10/27/2014
Quite funny and enjoyable
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
My absolute favorite Hermione is pregnant story
emma chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
awesome you know what a midwife is
nellysh chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
I love the story again, again and again
E.D.Silverwater chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
This is the second time reading this. I just love it.
jamie chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
that chapter was so funny i loved how ron had everything pink! you are a great author!
jamie chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
you are an awesome author! i love each chapter so far!
jamie chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
the series is great so far
jamie chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
that was aewsome!i loved the chapter so much i cant wait for the next!