Reviews for Whatever it Takes
watlocked chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is really good. There is a lot of potential, and many different things you could do. I personally think you should keep writing it.
Willow-98 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I love it so far. I really hope you update soon! Great start D.
casey08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
yay! im lovin your story! i love the idea of rachel and alec. im a big fan of meghan ory

please continue this please!
JadedFoxFire chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I haven't been watching the show this long, but i like the story so far.

Oh, and (My computer is being stupid and wouldn't sen the last review), Dark Angel comes on SciFi Tuesday nights.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
"Damn there were times he wanted to tie Biggs to a pole on top of an ant’s nest just dripping in honey."

Hehe, this is great. Nice start, I'm interested to see where you take this.
RockyRace chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I'm liking the idea behind this. Good start. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. :-)
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This starts as a fun a light story to read. I don't really follow the part in italics about the familiars. It just seems random and out of place and sticks to the show in that sense of Max being this saviour.

I personally really like the Berrisford Agenda. I don't think it is really necessary to like the episode to enjoy this story because it puts more of a fact to the name for then anything for the lead characters because I think your version of the people are very different from the show. I think that episode really showed us what being shelter from the rest of the world had on the transgenics. It also gives us an idea of how Manticore was run.