Reviews for Year of the Spark: January 14
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
haha!

oh this is cute! love it!

short and sweet )

not too badly out of character either, in my opinion )

xoxo
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw, very sweet!
T L Kay chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
so i'm kinda new to all the fanfiction speak. i'm slowly learning, but i still haven't figured out "Sparky." Could someone please explain that to me.

Oh, and it was a very cute story.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was a fun chapter, but I would love to see a few more on this one. It has so much potential for several chapters.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Ha, ha, ha! Good, good good! Thank you.
Annie866 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Ah love! Story was so sweet. I think in this instance, love came softly to Elizabeth that she didn't even realize it happened. :-) And it was just so romantic that John proposed the way he did.
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Trust John to do things the wrong way round. I really enjoyed this one-shot, slightly strange having him propose to her without any prior romantic relationship, but it was great to read anyway! Hehe!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
lol, so cute! of course john would do that! :D this is perfect ;)
MangledTree chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was so cute!

~Z~
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Great job. Though it is kinda weird for him to be asking her to marry him when they haven't even gone on a date! lol. I loved it.
Alternate Ego chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
LOL. It might have been a little OOC, but not really, because I could so see this happening. John realizes he's in love with Elizabeth and then just randomly asks her to marry him, without even dating first? I love it, too funny, and so very Sheppard-like. :) Cute ficlet, good job!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Cute :) I love that he just asked her, without them ever having acknowledged their emotions before.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
*smiles* I love it!
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
John being spontaneous, so adorable!
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
You know...I always though John did things backwards, this lust proves it, lol.

Really great one shot!