Reviews for Sarah vs Green Bay
fezzywhigg chapter 13 . 2/5
I'm not sure if you even check this account anymore but I want to compliment you on your story. I was linked to it from the Chuck This blog admin Dave (atcDave). Basically he described as an oldie but a goody and I couldn't agree more. You handled the aspect of Sarah versus herself with the sexual tension, consumation, and subsequent confusion of her feelings for Chuck alluded to in season 1 expertly. The scene at the 1st hotel room, Chuck accusing Sarah of turning her emotions on and off like a robot, Mrs Irving and Mr Walker, make me wonder if the writers of the show also read this story. Thanks.
garnetflint chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
I'm Glad I found this story. I is very well written, it has a touch of the self doubt/angst that we have come to expect from CHUCK, and is "restrained" in the description of "events" so that I'd have no qualms about having a young teen read it. The only regret I have is that there have been no followups!
wilf21 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
What a great story. Even though five seasons of Chuck have since more than passed this was well worth reading. Thank you
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Flawless. Absolutely flawless storytelling. Every single character was IN character. The details were magnificent, the plot magnificent. I really can't even find the words to tell you just how great this is, but know that I've put it onto my kindle and I intend to read it more than once. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Crumby chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Never got around to review this story, but I enjoyed it very much! :) Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
what a nice story! :)
rphe chapter 13 . 2/15/2012
Just found this & read it through - and its a great story. Loved the way you dealt with the relationship - the insecurities they both bring and the extremes of emotion that drives him in particular to. A really entertaining read.
spcr71 chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
While looking through some of my favorites I came across this story and decided to read it again. What a truly amazing story. The story might have been a little lite on the spy aspect (no GB to get away from) but that was more then made up by the emotional journey that this story took C&S on. The emotional devastation that Sarah felt learning about the details of her departure and Chuck's devastation in the aftermath of C&S's first night "together" was second to none. If I have one disappointment from this story it's that it showed me an author that only wrote one Chuck fanfic story. If you still keep an eye on your account just know that I really loved your story and I'll always hope that you get inspired to write again.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I enjoyed this. Sarah's background was believable, the road trip, hurt/comfort, it all worked.
uplink2 chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
I must say that this is one of my favorite Chuck fan fics. Beautifully written. I love fics where Sarah realizes that she can't face personal matters alone and that Chuck is the only one ever in her life she can trust to share that burden with. I also love that he never pushes her just accepts her and lets her know that he is there for her if she needs him at her side throughout it all.

I really loved how he finally had enough and got angry at her for pulling away from him and not dealing with what had happened the night before. The reactions were all true to character and beautifully written. The addition of Lucky was really cute.

Well written piece and I wish you would write another story.
Amron chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
One word: beautiful!
NickyR chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I never saw that coming, who would have thought that sarah would run into someone from her past, I thought chuck handled everything very well and I cant wait to see if sarah will open up and talk to chuck or if she will be in denial.. I hope she talks to him and it makes them closer :)
NickyR chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
WOW, im only 3 chapters in and this beginning to be one of my favorite stories, and thats hard b/c I have a lot of favorites...but I like how you write chuck and sarah very similar to the show yet you have your own spin to it. I love that chuck got her something practical, even though eveyone thought she should have something like jewelry, there are some of us out there that like sweatshirts and ipods and dont need earrings and necklaces... very interested to see what the commotion at the pier was all about...
NickyR chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Another great chapter to follow up, picturing them in the rain was awesome which led to some quality time just hanging out which led to chuck planning sarah a birthday party. I hope in the show they celebrate her birthday that would be awesome, but I am dreaming!
NickyR chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So thereisanother gave me a link to your story and I am so glad. I am from the midwest and I LOVE MY SUPER BOWL 45 CHAMPS, and I am loving your first chapter and can not wait for more! Im taking it your a green bay fan, or atleast hoping so! You making sarah a packers fan just put a huge smile on my face!