Reviews for Sarah vs Green Bay
Katie Langville chapter 13 . 4/26
This is such a great, sweet story. Awesome!
John Bayne chapter 13 . 4/25
not great a reviews so let me just say this
watever63 chapter 13 . 4/25
thats an awesome story i love it on many levels thank you
UnYawn chapter 1 . 4/25
I don’t know how or why, but for some reason I had missed this Chuck story previously. I love it. It’s an interesting take on things before the remainder of canon was known. Well done. Would love it if you decided to delve back into Chuck FF. There is still quite the little community.
Harakan chapter 13 . 2/21
Great story...
nevr chapter 13 . 5/19/2021
I’m a late joiner to Chuck FanFiction, only starting last year after finishing watching the show for the first time. This is one of the best stories of their lives and the heartache they go through before they have each other safely away from it all.
I always find the reactions of others interesting. Some here are damning Sarah for her treatment of Chuck, whereas I thought she was suffering a lot and needed him to support her rather than being the selfish s**t he was here, and in the show for that matter.
Anyway, thanks for the excellent story. Shame you’ve not written more.
Tpsoftballdad chapter 13 . 2/13/2020
Just a really wonderful story. You really portrayed the characters well from Sarah being so torn to Chuck finally having enough and blowing up. Don’t know if u ever check these reviews but just wanted to thank you for sharing this great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
OK had to read this, because I am from Chicago, yup, a Bears fan.
Enjoyed this story and it was well written and fun.
calaris829 chapter 12 . 5/31/2019
Such an amazing story especially with the emotional payoff of chapter 12. One of my favorite Chuck stories out there.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 13 . 6/27/2017
OMG! I've read this story half a dozen times or more and never reviewed it! I really like this story and hope you still get notified when people review it Thanks so much for posting this!
baldcoder chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
Excellent story. I've missed it before. I like it.
JBEAR1974 chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
WOW!
Lonny J chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
Great story. Loved it!
Grayroc chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
I've read this story five times over the last year and a bit. I don't know if Moe32 even checks this site anymore but nonetheless.. let me thank you for this story. Pace, plot the characters and the way you build up to the crescendo in chapter 12 is first class. I wish some of what you've written here was actually canon.
charahkids chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Man, this was a great story! And as with all great stories, I didn't want it to end! I was getting a tad pissed off at Sarah for constantly breaking Chuck's heart, but she redeemed herself...she had an unfortunate past, so I let it pass and understood why! Loved the happy ending and Sarah having a family...their family!

Thank you so much for this! :D