Reviews for Sarah vs Green Bay
Nomadic Nerd chapter 13 . 6/27
OMG! I've read this story half a dozen times or more and never reviewed it! I really like this story and hope you still get notified when people review it Thanks so much for posting this!
baldcoder chapter 13 . 3/18
Excellent story. I've missed it before. I like it.
JBEAR1974 chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
WOW!
Lonny J chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
Great story. Loved it!
Grayroc chapter 13 . 1/14/2016
I've read this story five times over the last year and a bit. I don't know if Moe32 even checks this site anymore but nonetheless.. let me thank you for this story. Pace, plot the characters and the way you build up to the crescendo in chapter 12 is first class. I wish some of what you've written here was actually canon.
charahkids chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Man, this was a great story! And as with all great stories, I didn't want it to end! I was getting a tad pissed off at Sarah for constantly breaking Chuck's heart, but she redeemed herself...she had an unfortunate past, so I let it pass and understood why! Loved the happy ending and Sarah having a family...their family!

Thank you so much for this! :D
Neale chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
Loved the feel of your story, it was "right" for them, and nice. Thanks
Jbear1974 chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
Fantastic story! Loved the romance especially the ending!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 13 . 3/18/2015
Usually I'm not so much of an AU fan but this one stuck in my head today so I had to hunt it down. Every time I listen to 'America', I think of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
You have Chuck accepting things way to easily in this chapter.
fezzywhigg chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
I'm not sure if you even check this account anymore but I want to compliment you on your story. I was linked to it from the Chuck This blog admin Dave (atcDave). Basically he described as an oldie but a goody and I couldn't agree more. You handled the aspect of Sarah versus herself with the sexual tension, consumation, and subsequent confusion of her feelings for Chuck alluded to in season 1 expertly. The scene at the 1st hotel room, Chuck accusing Sarah of turning her emotions on and off like a robot, Mrs Irving and Mr Walker, make me wonder if the writers of the show also read this story. Thanks.
garnetflint chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
I'm Glad I found this story. I is very well written, it has a touch of the self doubt/angst that we have come to expect from CHUCK, and is "restrained" in the description of "events" so that I'd have no qualms about having a young teen read it. The only regret I have is that there have been no followups!
wilf21 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
What a great story. Even though five seasons of Chuck have since more than passed this was well worth reading. Thank you
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Flawless. Absolutely flawless storytelling. Every single character was IN character. The details were magnificent, the plot magnificent. I really can't even find the words to tell you just how great this is, but know that I've put it onto my kindle and I intend to read it more than once. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Crumby chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
Never got around to review this story, but I enjoyed it very much! :) Thanks for sharing.