Reviews for Teen Titans: Shadows of Wrath
kidcrud chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Sweet this was kickass indeed
Rider Paladin chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Sweet ending. Hippolyta and Jason are going to be a pretty interesting couple, thanks to you. Speaking of Devil May Cry, I do intend to introduce some elements of that particular universe to my continuation of your story. Plus, there's going to be a "dark counterpart" of Captain Marvel in it, along with some mystic-based heroes joining Nightwing's crew.

But, enough of my rambling. That is a pretty cool and unusual punishment they gave Nightwing, and Rij'ze is bloody hilarious. Thanks for writing this and excellent job.
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Make that a big, swift kick in arse. Believe me. Two Tamaranians, one half-demon, and two martial arts experts. All criminals will run in fear.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Reign A.G.E chapter 6 . 6/5/2008
Great chapter keep up the good work and update soon

Just playin anyway i must say that in all honesty that i don't read alot of teen titans fics hell i can't even think of one myself but at least your trying. i need to reread it again so that i can really review write but all in all good story
Rider Paladin chapter 6 . 6/2/2008
Thanks. This has been a great story so far, and although some of it didn't jive with what I had in mind for a hypothetical sequel, it worked a lot better than I would have anticipated. (I wonder, will Artemis be "the designated antagonist" for future stories involving Wonder Woman and the Amazons, or does she mellow out later on like in the original comics?) Plus, you have one hell of a climax, what with Nightwing fighting Ares to the finish despite his comparative lack of power, not to mention you got some decent insights into his JLU character. Then . . . the constant patter of insults was sweet, as were Nightwing's smart-mouthed remarks in counter to Blackfire's "no sex if you go and get yourself dead."

Looking forward to the final chapter and ready to do my part.
Reign A.G.E chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Okay now let me tell you While i kinda got a little confused sometimes during your story i gotta say that this one fits the bill perfectly. It's kinda surprising for me to see you write a TeenTitan fic much less three but the fact is your doing a good job. All i see is spelling eras buty that would be idiotic to point those out since i rather not waste my time on that crap. A so keep doing what you gotta do and hope you update soon.

P.S. Keep reading my stuff
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Excellent work so far. It seems that you are beginning to set up Nightwing's "harem," such as it is, and not only that, you're setting up Hippolyta/Jason Blood (Etrigan), too! I never thought of Hippolyta/Jason, but it makes sense the way you express it, so more power to you. Plus, the fights are just utterly splendid, and Constantine is very much himself here. Great work.
kidcrud chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
Sweet man I gots to admit I wasnt expecting a clone
Rider Paladin chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
Again, you turn out an excellent chapter. I particularly liked how Blackfire described the way Nightwing makes her feel to Starfire. My only gripe is that you've made Zatanna kind of a b-i-t-c-h, although you might be doing that just because you need an antagonist within the League. That would make it kind of like Bleach's Soul Society arc, in which the real villain is manipulating everybody and some of the so-called good guys, unaware that they're being manipulated, show a certain sadistic enthusiasm for punishing "lawbreakers." Other than that, you've done a pretty good job and I am looking forward to the fifth chapter.
Rider Paladin chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Sorry I didn't come sooner. This is pretty good stuff so far. Nightwing was already on the edge to begin with, and seeing Blackfire "dead" couldn't have been good for him emotionally. Plus, there's the dragon's rage fueling his own, and with the powers at their command . . . a lot of stuff's gonna get broken, isn't it?
kidcrud chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Cool Nightwing let the

darkness took over nnow the world will pay Swwet
kidcrud chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Sweet you put a lot of detail in this chapter
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Sorry to hear you're sick. I've been struggling with the flu bug myself, so I kinda have an idea of what you're going through.

Pretty good second chapter. It's a good thing Nightwing and Rij'ze are trying to keep a level head between them, and I wonder who those shadowed figures are. As for Constantine, I suppose you're merging the movie version with the comics version. I don't mind that very much.

By the way, I'm looking forward to Nightwing and Blackfire and their friends opening a can of pain on Ares and Hades when they catch up with them.
d-reeper chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
hey man i love your stories man. you are definatly one of my favorite authors (not gay). anyway if your trying to get a crossover idea watch these 2 shows S-cry-ED (26 ep series), Tokko (13 ep series with second on the way), vandred (26 ep series), & Samurai deeper kyo/champloo ( both 26 ep series). please consider them as they are very good. P.s. I got some story ideas that id like you 2 read and tell me if their good
Cade Mistral chapter 1 . 1/14/2008