Reviews for The Promise
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Such a moving and sad story, very sad. Peace out.
Nafairychan chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Note to self: STAY AWAY FROM YOUR ONESHOTS I... I... They.. You have an amazing way of being able to make me cry T_T. I've read This and "Just for Them" right after each other... I just hope you don't do this in a big fic. your sad fics, I will be staying away from. This isn't a bad review, thou It's a good thing I'm not near depressed. I have a feeling these two together could kick me over the edge if I where close. You are a fantastic writer to get this kind of reaction.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
aw thts so sad *tears start to fall from eyes*
Paladin-kriss chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
wow, that's pretty cool. I have goose pimples
NaruHinaforever chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that's sad poor Hinata lost everything
Kyuubi-Foxy-Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hmm... I think you should proof read. Lots and lots of errors were found. Also, you should tell them that they are married before the tomestone, or at least but some background on that. And try not to make her go to out of character. "You and your buddies..." sounds a little funky.

Try adding more blood too! :D

I liked the plot. It somehow sounded like one of my prevous stories... but nevermind. I also like your stylr of writing, it kept me reading and was a bit suspencful... in a good way.

Good shot at a oneshot! LOL!
LilyoftheFields chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Well, if you wanted to write a really depressing story you succeeded.
Falling Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
It's alright, I'm sure we all understand... -nudges readers- It almost made me cry... D': Poor Hinata... You did an awesome job on this fic, though!
Princess Malika chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Why did you kill my Naruto-kun? Tear, tear... T_T And poor Hinata! Why did you make her suffer so?

Then again, without all of that, this story wouldn't have been as great as it was. So GREAT job! I LOVE IT (despite my poor favorite characters suffering)! _
shinyangel chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I hear what you saing, I had a bad weekend too, and about this fanfic, it almost made me cry, its a really good fanfiction plus is well organize and it fit really well with the song, great job!

Hope that this weekend goes better!
Feuer und Wasser chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was hard! poor hinata.. you coukd al least let aiko live... T_T