Reviews for Hatsukoi first love Hitsugaya x Karin
cherry chapter 2 . 5/17
Most of the japanese words you use are wrong, please correct them '
girl.az2001 chapter 19 . 3/21
espero mas besos
Cavaleira1 chapter 18 . 3/4
Por favor faz a continuação PELO AMOR DE DEUS!
lucyknight13 chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Love this story so much hope u write the next chapter when those two will finale be together :)
lucyknight13 chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Awww so cute tjose two r update soon
MomoPeachFlower chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I don't feel like signing in but that is my actual username
Love this story... Or at least this part.
Will go on to read the rest next time I get the chance.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Awwww
Nadaage10 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is amazing for a first
I wish something like this will happen on the show
pakardia chapter 18 . 12/7/2012
Please Continued. This is great :)
alondra0 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
i have read all the parts to this story and let me tell you ... I ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE ON I LOVE that they had kids and the ending was amazing i loved how she heals him with the kedo ... :)
Anonymous chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
I thought Hitsugaya was in love with Hinamori...

but i liked it
NihonNoLover chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Anata - You (Quite rude to use, in the scale of japanese polite-ness)

Wagata* or Wakarimasu - I understand

Takun!* - Damn (Light cuss-word)

Daijoubu* - I'm okay/ You're okay.

Daijoubu ka* - Are you okay?

Kuso* - Shit (Or another strong swear word)

Kisama* - Bastard, or a degrading way of saying 'you'.

-chan - For children or girls. Also a way of showing your authority through addressing someone in a belittling fashion.

Okaa-san* - Mother

Sugoi* - Amazing*

Hi there, I know you posted a block on japanese-correction at the beginning of your Fic, but it really was getting on my nerves. So much so that I found myself unable to continue reading your Fic (though I did really like the plot line) Not that I expect you to go through and check all of your japanese-grammar mistakes; as I understand that to be unreasonable. However, I find it really ignorant of you to not check these over before before posting them in a story as though they were truth. At least, you should have done a quick check on the spellings, as most are misspelt through a misconception of sound. If you'd been watching raw/ subbed anime for long enough, you might have been able to disconcern between the vowels, at least. Sorenishitemo, I liked the plot, you just need to brush up on your japanese ;)
Flickles chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Ahhhh~~~

I loved this fanfic~~ This was better than any other one I ever read 3

HITSUGAYA TOSHIRO~ 3 :D
Darkkiss15 chapter 19 . 8/6/2011
Is that the end? If it's not then UPDATE SOON! I love this it makes me feel all happy! I love that is all, update soon!
Janhu chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I like it D My English sucks so I don't write anything long, but I like this story very much )